Nothing More Then Dream Part One /last chapter.

I hear beeping, people yelling and it's pitch black all of a sudden but I don't know why all how all I know that I'm scared. Someone's talking to me, telling me it's okay it's my mum. I feel myself waking up and when I do I'm in a hospital room, my mum sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"Where's jack?"

"Who's jack sweetheart"

"What do you mean who's jack, his my boyfriend, we're am I"

"Your in the hospital Bella, after the car accident, you were in a coma for nearly two years, I couldn't let you go"

None of it was real, jack, Corbyn, Jonah, Danny or Zach my dad, la none of it. It was all a dream made up in my head, two years of my lift I spent in my own head making up story believing it when I was really lying in a bed in a coma. I check my wrist for my hope tattoo and it's not there, I got it on my wrist after my mum died it's not there. How?, why?, when? I just keep asking myself these questions but I don't find an answer.

"I want to go home, right now!"

"You can't sweetheart"

"I don't care, just make it happen!" She walks out, it's nice to see my mum again but it isn't real, it's nothing more  then a dream. Everything  in the last two years has have to happen , it cannot not be real. I'm not making any sense to  myself nothing is making any sense right now. I start shaking and panic washes over me.

"The doctor said you can go home tomorrow, after they examined you, and that your stronger ending if so we can leave finally." She hugs me and kisses my forehead. I look at my hands and I see I'm wearing a gold ring, I take it off and see that's there's words incraved in it. It says

"I'll take you to the moon and back, I love you b- j"

It has to be from Jack how could it not, he gave it to me. How do I have this ring but not my tattoo, Alice walks into my room.

"Your awake" she hugs me.

"Your suppose to be dead"

"What" she sits on the side of my bed.

I tell her everything , but she just looks at me like I'm a crazy person, who can blame me I think I'm crazy right now. I look through my phone, go though my contacts, I do everything there's nothing but my ring. This all a mistake, it all felt so real. I never meet jack avery or the why don't we boys, in ver went to New York, Tristan doesn't exists,  Blake or Harley weren't real. None of it was.

Hey guys, so that was a plot twist, I was shocked with it myself and I'm writing it. But there is a second part and that's going to another shocker and you'll probably hate me but that's my job to make you feel something when you read the story. Also every story is a roller coaster. I hoped you enjoyed it let me know what you thought, I love you all so much, have an amazing day if you weren't all ready and intill next time.

Bye for now ❤️❤️!!