Unanswered Questioned

" we're going on date, so get up off the couch and get ready"

"That's one way to ask a girl out " I say getting up off the couch.

"I'm sorry, would you like to go on a date with me Bella ?"

"Of course I would Danny boy"

"I'll be down here while you get ready, put bathers on"

I walk up into my room put on a riffle tub bikini and matching black bottoms and swap my sweats for high waisted shorts, my style is still the same, and a crop sweater, and no make up, I put on my black vans and walk back down stairs.

"Where are we going ?" I say getting into my jeep  but Danny is driving.

"To the pia  and beach!" He laughs.

"You weirdo "

Once we get to the pia, we walk hand in hand and get ice cream and after eating it we were getting ready for a swim.

"It's going to be freezing cold"

"No it won't trust me B" he says taking my hand.

We walk into the deep blue and it's freezing.

"You lied!!!" I say hitting him lightly.

"Haha, just come in it will be fine"

"If I get sick, I know who to blame" I laugh going into the water. We splash around for a little bit and talk, when Daniel now decides to pick me up by my waist and kiss me. Our kiss last for about a minute before we both pull away. He smiles at me and I smile back blushing slightly and biting my lip nervously. 

"I said this before you lifted a year ago that I loved you, that hasn't changed B, I know you've been through so much and you probably don't want a relationship or your waiting out for jack, if you say no to my question. Then that's fine, we can just keep being best friends, nothing will have to change. But Bella will you be my girlfriend?" He askes me still in the water.

I'm not sure what I want or what to do, do I love Jack enough to keep waiting.

"I need time to think about it " . I say walking out the sea not looking back at him.

Hey guys, all you Daniel and Bella shippers this chapter is for you

Please vote and comment they mean a lot. Have an amazing day if you weren't already having one and intill next time

Bye for now ❤️❤!!