I'll Never Have A Career

I had a dream. I became famous and my life changed and Jack wasn't part of it, I was with Jace, I was so happy with him, like nothing that has happened didn't matter. My mum was alive so was Alice but Harley wasn't there or the rest of the boys, i didn't live in la, I lived in Sydney. It's like my life was how I wanted it to be, nothing's perfect but it was like a perfect world we're nothing could hurt me, it was weird and I still can't get my head around it. I've never had a dream, like that before, I find it funny but weird at the same time.

"Hey Jonah what's up?." I answer my phone.

" nothing just wanted to talk to you, see how everything is"

"It's fine, but I did get asked a million questions but his mum"

"So it's not his dad you have to be afraid of it's his mum" he laugh saver the phone.

"You could say so, what you been up to in the last two days"

"Mum hasn't lift my side but it's only cause she misses me"

"Must be nice, I have to go, talk to you later" I hang up.

"Who were you talking to ?" Jack walks in after his shower.

"Jonah, he wanted to see how I was"

"Okay"

Once I got ready, jack and I went for a walk. We've been walking for a little bit but haven't said anything, it was a comfortable slice but then I got the feeling jack isn't telling me something or there's something bothering him. I'm not going to force him to tell me but then I want to.

"What's on your mind ?"

"Mum invited Autumn over for dinner, she thought you guys would get along" he looks down to me.

"We should be mature enough to work out our problems, well at least I am, not sure about her"

"She's changed a lot in a year B"

"In a good way or bad?"

"Looks wise she's changed, but not sure about her maturity levels, have to wait and see"

"Hopefully she doesn't slap me, when she slept with you"

"You'll be fine "

"I want you to be right "

We decided to go to a near by mall to have a look around and I need to buy a few things. We went into factorie, I brought an over sized sweater and a cute bag then we went into h&m and forever 21. Jack also brought a couple of things, like hats and hair products, he worrys about his hair more then I do and I'm a girl but hey his curls don't make themselves look good so someone has to. A lot of people came up to Jack for a photo which I find pretty cool, I hope that it could be me one day, people asking for a  photo or autograph but that's only dream it will likely not even happen for me. Singing will always be nothing more then a hobby, I wouldn't have a career or be famous. I don't think many people would like my music or me it doesn't bother me though, cause I'm still doing what I love.