He Could Be The One

I'm to scared to even move, or leave the house without anyone with me cause I'm scared I'll get kidnapped or worse.

"You still  worried about it ?"

"Yeah Danny, its jace and when his mad, his something else, I'm really scared"

"Well we're going home soon, so he can't hurt you. Are you going home  with Jack or back to Sydney?"

"He hasn't asked me so probably Sydney"

"I have to go finish packing" Daniel walks away.

I go into my room and finish packing myself, depending on where I'm staying it will only be for a week. I pack shorts, jeans, jumpers the basic necessities really.

"Hey b"

"Hey"

"So I was wondering, if you wanted to come home with me for the week?" Jack leans against my door frame.

"Sure, it will be nice to see your mum again and to spend time with you without all the boys" I zip my bag up.

"It will be fun"

//Three hours later\\

We land in Pennsylvania get our things and uber to jack's house. I'm nervous to see his whole family  again, cause last time I saw them was on Thanksgiving when they came to la for a visit. When we arrive at his house, everyone starts screaming cause jack didn't tell them that his coming home. They all hug me and let us get settled in, we're up in jack's room  it's different to his room in la. His room is more him here, obviously but it's much more homie feeling probably the best way to describe it.

"It's funny, cause you have these picture of when you were little, you were so cute, I wonder what happened"

"Your saying I got ugly?" He laughs.

"Pretty much " I shrug.

"Then why do you date me? "

"For your curls  and I can't seem to get you out of my head" I laugh.

"I hope your joking " he walks over to me, putting his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders.

"Of course I am" I peak his lips lightly.

"I would like to see your room in Sydney some day?"

"Yeah, we should go down there when we're not busy, you can see the house I grew up in, my room is pretty childish though"

Jack's POV

A while later, mum wanted me to take my sisters out for froyo. I don't  get to see my family to often but when I do it's always crazy. But we're would I be without them, but the down side to having three sisters and being the boy you lose your battles very quickly. Mum wanted to talk to Bella alone so that's why we're on froyo run.

Knowing my mum she's going to pull out a million questions, Bella probably not going to be able to answer them or she's overwhelmed by them. Mum did this with my girlfriend before Autumn and she did it with Autumn even knowing her for her entire life. It's not my dad you have to worry about it's my mum, she only wants what's best for me. Bella and mine family's are different, her dad didn't ask me anything didn't question my intentions, but he asked me about myself as expected but nothing more and here my mum is interrogating Bella even after meeting her.

Bella's POV

I've been helping Ms avery make dinner for everyone and she's been asking me questions. Jack has told her about our history but she sounds like a lot of it was my fault. A lot of it was, well  most of It but jack caused problems as well, so.

"Jack told me you were in New York for school "

"Yeah, didn't go so well " I keep chopping up carrots.

"Are you still into music ?"

"Yeah, I stopped for awhile,but Jack helped me get my voice back, he also helped me break out of my shell"

"Maybe we could hear you sing later ?"

"Sure"

"Do you think jack could be the one?"

You know the song in Hannah Montana, he could be he one, when she asked me this  question I just wanted to  belted it out and start singing. I have thought of jack and I together in the furture, having a family, getting married but I'm not sure what to say when she askes me. I've planned it in my head a billion times but when it actually happens I'm not sure what to say.

"I  like to think so, but I can't say for sure. My record with boys isn't a good one, most of them just end up hurting  me, but jack his different right when I met him at the park. He put me at ease and I knew I could trust him. I fell in love with him right away but was to scared to say anything. "

"I was like that with his father, I hope you and jack work out long term, your different from all he other girls his dated, your looking for more then looks, you actually want to get to know him and you care, his last girlfriend before Autumn didn't even care about jack, she just wanted to date him cause his in a band."

"I knew who jack was when I met him, well I knew he was in band but I didn't care. My mum would say to me, you know when you've found "the one" you spend the rest of your life with. When you can be anyone you want to be and that you feel  as if you can trust them, I'm not sure if she was right but so far she is."

"Where is your mother  now?"

"She died in a car accident about a year and half ago, that's how I ended up in la"

I haven't talked about my mum in awhile, it's weird I use to talk about her all the time and now I don't. I miss her but I'm use to her not being here and I've expected the fact she's not coming back or that I can't make her come back.  Angelia In a way filled the missing piece but she couldn't replace  my mum she's more of a female figure, she's there when I need someone  or I had Sarah but I don't anymore or Alice.

Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter, sorry if it's boring It's more of a filler. Please vote and comment they mean so much, have an amazing au if you weren't already and intill nextime

Bye for now ❤❤️!!.