Your Eyes Are The Only Stars I Need To See

Do you ever have the feeling as if your drowning and can't resurface, or that you feel stuck and have no clue what to do. I feel both, and as if I have a ton of bricks pressed up against my chest.

Looking in the mirror, starring at my own reflection, I just see everything, I lack and I wonder if I was a mistake or not. If everything I've done was a mistake or something I had to go through to make me stronger, or break me either way it sucks and I'm showing cracks. Soon enough I'll be breaking down piece  by piece when it's to late. 

I'm sitting in the studio at home not really doing anything, I just wanted somewhere I could feel safe and free, but it's hard to find a place like that when your surrounded by the things that hurt you or remind you of the things that hurt you in the first place. My dad and Angelia also Tristan have been on a business trip with my dad for the past week so it's just been me and whenever Jack would come over he would let himself in. He did that today.

"B, I'm here !" He yells

"In the studio" I yell back.

"Hey babe " he comes up behind me and kisses my cheek.

"You never call me babe" I look at him.

"I know, it slipped and don't you like it "

"I prefer B" I smile weakly.

"What's wrong ?"

"Nothing " I lie, like I've said before I don't want people to see my dark side and to know how I'm really feeling, that I'm not mentally healthy.

"Something is wrong, I can tell so don't lie to me " he looks serious.

"I'm scared " I whisper into his shoulder.

"Whatever your scared of don't be, cause I'm right here and I'm here to help you through shit and go through it with you"

"What if I'm scared of myself "

"Aren't we all"

"This is different, I'm not the same anymore, I would take your ticket out now before it's to late" I look down to him.

"I'm not going anywhere"

"They all say that "

"I'm not like them B, you have to trust me, do you trust me" he lifts my chin.

"I do "

"That's all I need to hear" he hugs me and kisses my forehead.

Jack's POV

Bella is worrying me, I'm afraid about what's going up inside of  her head, how it's getting to her. I'm scared if she did something that is unrevsable, I want to take her away for awhile, away from everything that's borthering her and just be her and me, just be us.

"Pack a bag, were going somewhere" I say walking out of her house.

"Where we going?"

"Anywhere "

I walk back to my place, walking in and the boys asking me why I'm in a hurry.

"Do we have any meetings or interviews this week?"

"No this week is free, why?" Daniel askes me.

"I'm taking Bella away, she needs some time away from here, things are starting to get her and I'm worried"

"How bad is she ?"

"Worse then what she was, when she came home, Alice's death had pushed her to the edge and I'm afraid she'll jump off of it" I say running my hand through my hair and running to my room. The boys and I have a holiday house out here, if we just need time away from the house or social media for a little bit.  I know it won't be a pertiment fix but anything to help her not go down a road that I can't get her off. I love her and I'm not ready to lose her, I need her, she needs me.

Bella's POV

I don't know where we're going but I pack, a couple of outfits and my tooth brush, hair brush and anything else I'll need. I walk down stairs and see Jack standing there with his bag and he grabs my hand and we get into my car, Jack driving and we head off to wherever.

"Where are we going jack?"

"The boys and I have a holiday house type thing, just outside of la, were going there" he looks at me then turning his focus back to the road.

"Why?"

"You need to go somewhere, that's not making you feel the way you are, don't tell me your fine, cause I know your not B, I want you to be okay and that you can talk to me"

I love jack I do, but his not ready for my baggage.

"Okay" I lean my head against the window, closing my eyes falling asleep. 

I wake up two hours later, to an small outside  holiday house, and a smiling jack, I get out of the car, grab my bag , we walk inside the house.

"What you want to do first?"

"How about  the hot tub cause it's getting late, we can't do much" he suggests.

"Lucky I brought some bathing suits with me" I walk into the bedroom and go into the bathroom. I put on my navy blue bikini with  black bottoms. Jack isn't in the house so I walk to the huge backyard and see him in the hot tub. I get in and just submerge into the water, the hotness of the water calming me down.

"Look at the stars  " I say pointing up into the sky.

"Theres so many "

"What do you see ?" I say turning  my head towards him.

"I see, a bunch of twinkling lights, what do you see?"

"Hopes and dreams, Greek mythology, people's wishes, mum would tell me to wish a upon a star and my wish would come true, she would say that to my dad but they looked up at the same stars and saw different things, kinda like us " I splash  a small bit of water around.

"We're different, shouldn't that be a good thing?"

"We're not so different, only a couple of things were different on"  he walks over to me and puts his hands around my waist and I put mine around his neck.

"Your eyes are the only stars I need to see" he kisses my lips.

"Smooth" I bite my lip as I press my forehead to his.

"I try" he laughs.

"We should get out, it's really dark" he gets out and as I'm about to get out, he picks me up bridle style carrying me.

"Put me down!" I laugh.

"Nope" he runs with me intill we're back inside, in the bedroom.

"Thank you " I say grabbing pj shorts and a jumper then walking into the bathroom getting changed. I walk back out and jack's already in bed watching tv.

"I'm going to sleep " I say climbing into bed and laying next jack.

"Good night B"

"Night Jack"

I drift off to sleep.

Hey guys hoped you liked the chapter, the next couple of ones will be fillers so yeah. Tell me what you thought or if you have any suggestions, cause I'm more then open to hear them, have an amazing if you weren't already. Don't forget to vote and comment, intill next time

Bye for now !