The Full Story

Two days have pasted, none of the boys would leave me out of there sight after what happened. I decided today was the day that I'll tell them the full story if New York, tell you guys the full story cause you've already read bits and pieces.

"How come we're all here?"

"Well Corbyn, you want the full story about New York, I'm about to tell you "

"Bella, you don't have to tell us anything "

"I want to zach, I can't keep running, not anymore"

"If your sure"

"I am, don't worry Jonah "

"When I got to New York, everything was fine, nothing happened, I made friends, did well in all my classes, everything was fine. But after a party and a whole bunch of mistakes things weren't so good anymore. People would walk down the halls and stare the type of thing in high school, but I'll start with the party, I was getting a drink when Jace came up to me and pinned me up against a wall, he started... " I pause, seeing there faces and jack's go bright red in anger.

"If no one stoped him, he would have down stuff  to me, after that, that's when people turned on me, Harley was the only one who stood by me. I was scared of Jace and everyone else, so the guy Blake who got Jace to stop, we were close friends and he would sleep in my room to protect me cause I was afraid of sleeping alone so he did. In class jace would make a comment or grab my backside, a group  of girls would call me a slut, go kill yourself. Word spread fast basically. People knew that I knew you guys and that I dated Jack so they used that against me as well. I couldn't even leave my dorm room without being attacked"

"Everything seemed fine when we were there"

"The thing is it wasn't, at this point I was hurting myself, believing what everyone was saying, when Harley died I had no one. I blame myself for her death, cause we were out for my 18th birthday celebrating. I told her to run across the road and that she would be fine but she wasn't and she was in intensive care for two weeks. I was in the room when she died, it reminded me so much of my mum's death and I couldn't handle it. I came back here hoping things got better but got worse again. Alice, Jace, Blake, I don't know what to do anymore, or who I am. I'm losing myself, I haven't sang because that's not helping anymore, I'm going backwards, I just want to be okay but nothing's working" I blink away the tears. Jack sits next to me holding me tightly.

"I wish i never went to New York"

"We're sorry B, don't worry about it anymore cause we're here and not going anywhere, we're always going to be here to protect you, your like our little sister " Corbyn says

"My big sister " Zach jokes, "my girlfriend" Jack jumps in making me laugh slightly.

"I love you guys " I say as we group hug.

"We love you more " they say in unison.

Later in the day, Danny wanted to spend some best friend time together, so we went for a walk.

"There's still apart of the story missing Bella"

"I know"

"What were your mistakes?"

"Going to New York, sleeping with someone, not leaving sooner, not ending it all" I could go on, if I did we would be here for days on end. I can not keep things  from Daniel, he knows when I'm hiding somthing or if I have anything on my mind. I have more feelings for Daniel then I should but i know who I love more and that's jack so don't worry I'm not going to go there with  Danny again.

"You lifted a part out, about summer and us." He stops us and makes me look into his eyes.

"Am I the person you regret sleeping with or is that Jack?, I know that you guys hooked up but does he know that we did as well?" He keeps talking.

"I didn't mention it because it didn't make anything worse, it made things better knowing that you still liked me or that I had a chance.

"But I didn't get that chance, you chose Jack "

"Does Jack know and do you regret it ?"

"He doesn't and I don't regret sleeping with you Daniel, you and jack are so different with me, it needed to happen to see how we would work out. Do you regret it ?" I avoid eye contact. 

"Not one bit"

Hey guys so now you know what happened but was it really the full story or is there more bella isn't saying, I Dont know you have to keep reading. You probably hate me but what can I do. Please vote and comment they mean a lot, have an amazing day if you weren't already and until next time love you all ❤️

Bye for now ❤❤️!!