Becoming More Then What We Were Originally

I wake up in the middle of the night and check my phone to see the time and it's 12:00am, so we've been asleep for about six hours. I walk down the stairs trying to not to wake anyone up, I get a glass from the cardboard and fill it with water. Drinking it in one go before walking back up the stairs to see Jack siting on the end of my bed.

"Hey did I wake you ?" I rub my eyes.

"No, I just woke up, what time is it?" He runs his hand through his curls.

"Around 12" I close my door and turn my fairly lights I have all around my room on so we had some light.

"Come here " he says, ushering me onto his lap. So I sit side on his lap and look him in the eyes. I place my hand on  his cheek and rub it slightly with my thumb.

"Are you going to be okay ?" He wraps  his hands around me.

"Hopefully " I look down to him.

"I hope so too B"

"I love you Avery "

"I don't want to wait for us anymore B, I want us now "

"Even at the timing ?"

"Yes, because I can't wait forever, when I have you infront of me right now, being able to touch you, kiss you, call you mine and to be able to love you for who you are and if you go through shit I want to be there to get you out of it. I want to save you from anything that comes your way, because I love you and I'm not going anywhere " he makes me feel wanted and safe.

I press my lips to his passionately, moving myself so that I'm siting infront of him still on his lap and that my legs around his waist. I run my hands through his curls and he places his thumb on my cheek and his hand gently placed on my neck. He starts exploring down my back and lifting up the jumper I'm wearing pulling it off me so Just my bra is showing, I take off his top and he stands up while I'm hanging on and he lays me down on the bed continuing on.

//Eight  more hours later \\

I wake up again cuddle next jack, I get up put my clothes back on then get back into bed when Jack he woke up. He kisses me softly and I smile in between the kiss.

"Morning " I say sitting up.

"Morning, come back here" he says moving closer to me.

"You feel better "

"A little, but I miss her already " I lay my head on his shoulder.

"She's never not with you" he rest his head against my head.

"How do you always know what to say"

"It just come to me" he laughs slightly.

"What did I ever do to deserve you Jack Avery "

"I should be asking myself the same thing "

I kiss his cheek lightly before getting up.

"I'm going to have a shower "

"K, I'll be here"

After my shower, I walk into my closet closing the door behind me and grab a pair of high waisted shorts and a baby pink crop top. There's a knock on the door and In walks Jack, he comes up behind me and wraps his arms  around my waist and places his head in my neck, pecking it lightly and we stay that way.

"I'm going to kill you"

"Why "

"Do you not see my neck" I bend my neck outwards showing him.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry " he laughs, kissing my neck.

"Can you stop, as much as I enjoy it, I don't  need anymore"

"Were cute together don't you ?" He changes the topic.

"I never thought I would hear you say that, of all people Jack, but I agree we look cute together" I say looking at us in the full body mirror. I turn around and look down to Jack and see his bare chest and  admira it.

"Take a photo it last longer " he lifts my chin.

"I would but when I have the real thing, can you please put a shirt on" I say laughing then bitting my lip nervously.

He walks over his balcony and comes back half an hour later, showered and fully clothed sadly.

We spent the rest of the day just chilling not really doing much, and watched a whole bunch of movies with the boys and had even more popcorn.

Hey guys, there back together finally, I couldn't hold off any longer, so there back together, this chapter was just a filler. If you have any ideas or questions don't be afraid to ask or suggest your ideas, cause I'm all up for suggestions and more then happy to answer any questions you have. Just message me or comment and I'll be sure to get back to you!. Have an amazing day, please don't forget to comment and vote and intill next time

Bye for now ❤️❤️!!