Written In The Stars

"Where back" jack walks through the door.

"Hey" his mum notices him. When he sees me he asks over kissing my cheek before putting the frozen yoghurt in the freezer so it doesn't melt.

"Can Bella and I be excused intill dinner?"

"You can, I'll cal you down"

"Did she ask you a million questions?"

"Yeah she did, but it's okay" I ruffle his hair.

"She does it to everyone, don't worry"

Intill dinner jack and I watch tv shows and cuddle in bed. Dinner with the averys is so much different to dinner with my dad or with the boys. Dinner with my dad we didn't speak no one wanted to, they were the awarked family dinner you wouldn't want to be at. But dinner with the boys well that's a different story, it's loud and it's where you want to be. Dinner with the averys is in the middle, it's loud when it wants to be but conversation dies down and people don't know what to say. Being here for a day I have learnt so much more abjure jack then I have in la. I like seeing him with his family, you see a different side of, it's the same way he acts around me. It makes me wonder how the rest of the boys are when there home and how much I don't know about them, that I thought I did. Jack knows all about me, he sees how I acted around my family well when my family is around. After dinner jack wanted to sit in his back yard in the chair swing he has, so we're doing that and looking up at the stars.

"I have an idea"

"What is"

"How about we spend a couple of days here and then a couple in Sydney "

"Are you sure, you don't get to see your family to often" I say facing him.

"I talk to home everyday after the phone, when's the last time you spoke to them before they moved?"

"A month "

"So it's settled then, will book our plan tickets tomorrow for Thursdays" he kisses my nose.

"Thank you avery "

"Your welcome Lawson."

"Do you still just see tinkling lights?."

"I don't know what I see, but what do you see that's written in the stars"

"I still see the same thing and my mum, Alice and Harley watching over me also, I miss them. "

"You'll see them again someonday bella"

"I hope so "

"Why do you have hoped tattooed on your arm. ?

"Hope has always been a big word in my life, it gets me through and reminds me not to give up cause there's always hope. When everything that was happening in my life, I had hope and it got me through, it's  a reminder ."

"I like that" he places his head on my shoulder.

"You wanna head to bed?"

"Yeah" we both get up and go to bed.

Hey guys hoped you liked it, please vote and comment, have an amazing day if you weren't already, love all and intill next time

Bye for now ❤️❤!!