↠ Fifteen ↠

I thrust my fist into the punching bag again and again and again. Its been a few days since the whole Ava incident and I still can't believe that I did that. I punch again before stopping and face planting into the bag. I hear footsteps walk into the room was in, the training room. I don't look around or anything I just stand there deep in thought. all of a sudden I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder. I quickly grabbed the persons wrist before swimming them over my shoulder snd onto the floor so the were laying on there back and looking at me. "Justin!" I exclaim extending my hand to help him out, "What have I told you about sneaking up on me." "What cha doing?" he asks once he was standing. "Punching." I reply as I start to punch the bag again. "You know it wasn't your fault, Ava." He says. I don't reply instead I keep punching. "Liv?" "Just leave me alone." He nods his head once before walking out. I sigh and punch the punching bag so hard it disconnects from the chain and it falls to the ground with a bang. "Shit." I mutter before running out of the training room.

"Justin!" I call out. He turns so he's facing me. "Yeah?" "Can we talk? Privately?" He nods in agreement before following me into our bedroom. "I don't know how to say this but um.." I trail off. "Just say it love." Justin replies before placing his hand on my back. I turn my face away from him so I wasn't looking a him, and I spoke. "I like you ok, a lot." He doesn't reply so I keep talking, "I know I have been nothing but nasty towards you and I'm sorry for that but I only did it because I need Lucas in my life and I know he hates you." "What about Ethan?" He asks finally, "He's cool and all but he's not you." Not even a second passed before I was pulled into a hug. "I love you and this is the reason why  never gave up on this feeling I had." I brake the hug only to look up into his eyes. We look into each others eyes for what feels like ages before his eyes dart down to my lips. I roll my eyes before connecting our lips together. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks breaking the kiss, "Duh." I reply before connect our lips again.

~~~~~

I look at my reflection once again in the floor length mirrors the songs boom through the house. This is my first outing in front of all of the vampires living here in the mansion, and as Justin's girlfriend non of the less. I can't believe he asked like honestly what is Lucas going to say. "Are you ready?" I hear a voice say from my bedroom door, it was Ethan. "Yea." I reply before facing him. "You look nice!" He whispers as I walk past him. "Thanks." I say with a smirk before walking out of the room and into the main area of the party. "Nervous?" "Oh you have no idea!" I reply before walking across the room and towards where the werewolves were sitting, Ethan close behind me. "Come on guys it a party!" I say with a little dance. Zoe gives me a small smile, Elise takes another sip of her drink and Lucas give me a blank expression. "You guys are no fun, I'm gonna go find my boyfriend." I go to walk off before hearing, "Boyfriend?!" It was Lucas. "Crap." I turn back around, "Did I say boy friend haha well what I really meant was like my friend who is a boy.." Lucas looked unconvinced, "Fine ill tell you who I guess your going to find out anyway." I mutter the last part. Both Lucas and Ethan stand up. "Promise you won't freak out!" I state walking closer to Lucas. "It depends." I sigh. "Its Justin." "WHAT??!!!"Lucas roars, his eyes turning a golden shade. "Ok Lucas calm down!" I state putting my hands on his chest and punching him back. "WHERE IS HE?" Lucas yells. "Lucas shut it." He pushes me and I land on the ground. "Liv?" I hear someone say to my left, it was Justin. He can't be here. "No!" I state to him as I get myself off the ground. I look around and see Lucas no where to be seen although I could hear I'm yelling. "You need to leave." The look Justin's face was pure confusion. "JUSTIN!" Lucas yells before turning into a werewolf. "You told him?" Justin asks looking at an angry wolf looking straight at him, "It slipped out." I reply. Lucas runs straight at us as Justin pushes me out of the way causing me total onto the floor, AGAIN! Justin starts to use self defence against Lucas. I have had enough of this this honestly why can't they just get along!!!! "STOP!!" I yell at the top of lungs causing everyone to stop and look at me, "You can't keep doing this!" I run out of the main room and straight to my room before slamming my bedroom door to make a statement.

↠↠↠↠↠

Vote, Comment!