↠ Six ↠

Second chapter this week!!

Lucas's POV
"Listen I want you to stay away from her, I managed to convince her it was a dream and I don't want you ruining it!" I say, "She is my soulmate! What do you expect?!?" "Does it look like I care about if she is your soulmate or not, she is my fricken sister!" I explain angrily. Justin just sighs before punching the wall, making bits of brick and plaster go everywhere. "Fine, it won't be easy, but I will do it to keep her safe!" "Good!" I reply before walking out of his house, across the field, through the forest and all the way back home. I unlock the door and walk in, as soon as I walk in I spot Liv laying on the couch asleep, with the tv on and a bowl of chips half empty. I chuckle to myself before turning off the tv. I pick up my sister bridal style and carry her to her bed. Once she is tucked in I walk back out into the living room and clean any mess she made before I too went to bed, hoping that Justin keeps his promise.

Olivia's POV
"Bye." I say to Lucas before walking off to my locker, I use to feel so excited about coming to school but now I just don't know and there is something inside me that is telling me the whole thing, was not a dream! Once I have grabbed my books and checked my timetable I walk to my next class, English room 25. I walk down the corridor and turn to my left and walk in the room. I instantly see Ava sitting talking to her friends. I walk to the middle seat near the back, and sit waiting for the boring day to begin.

Once the last period was done I walked back down to my locker to pack up for the day. I was so caught up in my thought that I wasn't watching where I was going, I walked straight into, him. "Oh Im sorry are you alright?" Justin asks as I lay there on the ground. "Yeah! I'm fine." I reply, he extends his hand and I take it, he lifts me off the ground. Justin nods at me before walking away. Besides being totally weirded out by his actions I kept walking to locker, got my things and walked to the back of the school. I couldn't be bothered waiting for Lucas instead I just started walking down the path.

I was just lost in thought for the millionth time today when I see Justin walking. Of course being the curious person I am, I followed him. I watched him walk up and through the forest and I follow him in super stealth mode. I quietly follow him until we reach the field where I had had my first encounter with the werewolf. I watch him walk inside this massive house before I make my move, I run no sprint up to the house and open the door, stuff knocking. "JUSTIN?!?" I yell out, I walk around the house, well mansion, and it was just like I remember, dark and gloomy. I see him walk around the corner, his face had a very surprised and happy expression. "Olivia?" he asks, "You came back." Justin embraced me into a tight hug before he lets go and looks me straight into my eyes, "You need to get out of here!" "What why?" I ask not knowing what to expect. But he didn't need to reply due to the fact there was what sounded like an explosion. "What was that?" I ask, "SHHHHH!" He shuts me down immediately. There was a second explosion that went off and I was starting to shake. I have no idea what's happening, I look around before hearing and see the next explosion right on the wall in front of us. Once the dust cleared there stood a man who was wearing all black, he had blond hair and a rather muscular build with a massive scar on his left cheek. Justin moved so he stood protectively in front of me, "Don't you dare!" He growled. The man just pushed him out of the way, before looking down at me, he just smiled and grabbed me. "HEY, LET ME GO!" I yell struggling from his grip, I failed. As he starts to walk away I see Justin stand up and notice what's happening before some of the other men that was with the guy holding me grabbed him and held him back. I let out a yell of help to Justin before I get carried out of the house. I didn't dare ask questions as he walked.

Before I knew it we had walked over to a cave. Once inside there was a flight of stairs that we had to go down before arriving at what looks like the dungeons. I got thrown into one of the cells before he locked it up and left. Like what the heck, no one can lock me up and get away with it! But this just a dream right? Nothing can hurt me!

After for what seemed like eternity I hear footsteps coming towards where I am. I look up to see the man from earlier. "Let's go!" He says harshly, "No, not until you tell me who you are!" I say before crossing my arms on my chest. "I am a hunter, and if you don't come right now I will...." he says before pulling out a knife. I swallow hard before following him. We walk about 30 steps until we get where we want to go, in front of us was a jail cell full of males. "What one of you men know this lady?" I could see Justin in the right hand side of the jail cell, I shook my head which was a bad idea since the hunter then grabbed it and put a knife to my neck.

I saw out of the corner of my eyes, Justin walking up to the front of the jail cell. "Let her go!" He said sternly, he let his fangs be seen, Wait fangs? What the actual heck!! I could see Marcus watching from the back, he looked really pissed as he let his fangs extend with a bit of a growl. I sit there wondering where this dream is heading when, "Hahaha." The hunter who was holding me says like an evil chuckle, he takes the knife away from my neck before saying, "How about..." but I didn't get to hear the end due to an excruciating pain from the middle of my back, I scream out as loud as my body would let me. I look up to see the hunter with a blood stained knife before he leaves, leaving me there. I felt my back and was met with a red sticky wet fluid, I scream out again in pain. I can hear Justin yelling out my name before everything goes black.

↠↠↠↠↠

Vote, Comment!