↠ Eleven ↠

All four boys look at me startled, "That's enough." I say calmly. "Listen." I say, "This is my life I'm aloud to go around with who ever I want and Justin just STOP IT! You think you own me but you don't..." but I get interrupted by Justin him self, "Actually for your information I actually do because..." but I hold my hand up to silence him and it works. I hear Lucas laugh, "Shut it!" I say to him. "Now, what will happen to the next person who tells me how to live my life I wonder? Well I will personally destroy them piece by piece." and with that I walked out of the room. I walk all the way through the mansion and out the front door. I walk through the field before stopping, 'what just happened?' I thought. I decide to keep walking. I walk across the field and into the forest, the forest is so beautiful at this time of day I thought as I look up and see the birds flying high in the sky and the sun shining down making the water droplets on the leaves and flowers shine and shimmer.

As I walk though the forest I see a little girl looking off into the distance, she has long jet black hair and big eyes the colour of very light grey almost white, and was wearing a little yellow dress with white dots. I watch her as she stands in what looks like a hollow tree with an oval opening. I contemplate weather I should walk over to her, you know to make sure she is alright and not lost or anything. I decide to do it, i'm sure it is what any decent human being would have done. I walk up to her, "Hello, are you lost?" I ask, she didn't respond she just stared ahead, "Hello?" I ask again before waving my hands in front of her face. I quickly then put my hand down due to the fact her head snapped to face me. As she looks at me, I feel like she was staring straight into my soul. "Where is your family?" I ask her trying to avoid eye contact with the little girl. She doesn't respond, "I'll help you find them." I say. I extend my out hand as she puts her hand in mine. We walk along the path as she keeps mumbling "it will happen tonight, it will happen tonight...." I start to ask her questions but she just keeps mumbling the same words. I start to get a little creeped out as she just keep repeating the same line, 'it will happen tonight.' So I decide to ask her what the thing is that she thinks will be happening tonight. She then stops walking only to look up at me and staire straight into my eyes, straight into my soul, "The change." the little girl replies before skipping off and pulling me along with her. I start to think about how weird this was, I find a young girl by herself in the forest, she keeps repeating 'it will happen tonight' and when I asked her about it she said the change! Does ANYBODY else think this is a tad bit creepy. I get knocked out of my thoughts when I realise we are in a clearing, but not just any clearing, the field just out side Marcus's mansion. "What are we doing here?" I ask but I don't get a reply I just get pulled towards the mansion.

The little girl and I walk into the mansion. We walk around for a bit before I bump into someone, Justin. "Hey Olivia can we talk." I stop and sigh, "Not now Justin." I reply, "I need to help this little girl." Justin gives me a confused look but I ignore him and walk off, off to find my brother. I walk down one of the halls and then another and then another and then another, god I swear this place is so big. We keep walking around before the both of us come to a stop right out side a door that looks just like any other door in this house. I open the door and walk inside pulling the little girl along with me. I look over to my left and there was Lucas sitting at the end of his bed. "Oh thank god your here, I need your help!" I say as the little girl and I walk over to him. "What do you need help with??" "Well I was on a walk in the forest, you know after the fight and I came across this little girl, she didn't say much but she was alone so I helped her, and I bought her here oh well more like she bought me here and I need to help her find her family and..." I rambled on, "Woah woah calm down." Lucas says interrupting me, "What little girl?" He says, "There is no one with you." I look around and see no one and my hand is empty.

↠↠↠↠↠

Vote, Comment!