↠ Fourteen ↠

A/N : I AM SOOOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A WHILE!!!! I have had massive writers block but I think I'm back on track now. I may have lost a few readers but for all you who are still reading thank you sooo much, I can't explain how much love I have for the people who comment, vote and read this book. With out all you I wouldn't be here today still writing Blazing Hearts! Wow that got mushy, anyway back to the story!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV
I open my eyes before looking over at the beautiful girl beside me. I loved her before she became a vampire but now she is just wow! I sit up before taking a shower and getting ready for a day full of secondary leader, Marcus being the leader. I try to be quiet not wanting to wake Olivia.

Olivia's POV
I yawn and stretch before sitting up in the bed I was forced to share with Justin, you see since we're soulmates. I'm not going to lie he is warming up to me everyday we spend together . But then there's Ethan. I sigh and shake my head before thinking that really was the best sleep ever. I walk into the bathroom before undressing and hoping in the shower once the water starts I see blood going down my legs and into the small drain on the ground. "Huh my periods early." I mutter before I continue to wash my hair and my body. Once Im fished with that I turn the water off get put of the shower dry myself and make it to my walk in closet, obviously I checked to make sure no one was out there first. What to wear? I could go summer or winter. I sigh knowing I can see the rain slashing against the windows of my bedroom. Winter it is. I grab my moss coloured long sleeve shirt, my black mini skirt, black tights and my long black high heeled boots. Once dressed I brush out my slowly drying long dark brown hair leaving it just hanging loosely before checking myself out in the mirror. Perfect!

I walk into the lounge room and come face to face with most of the people who were living in the house. "Be careful." One of them says. They haven't seen me yet. I walk closer to the crowd. "Don't look at me, I didn't do it!" Elise says holding her hands up in surrender. I really need to see whats happening. Being on the shortest people in this house isn't great when you want to see whats happening and your at the back.As I'm trying to look over Zoe's shoulder I accidentally bump into her. She shrieks before turning around. "OMG Olivia what is wrong with you?" "Sorry I just couldn't see." I state rubbing the back of my head nervously, "Whats happening?" Zoe gives me a nervous look before moving so I could see. Both of my hands go straight to my mouth as I choke on my breath. Laying there on the ground was bloodied up version on Ava. She was defiantly dead there was no questioning it but who did it? "Who killed her." I managed to say. The rooms silent. I look around at everyone but sop on Marcus. "We were thinking maybe you could tell us that." "Me?" Marcus nods. "No-no I-I wouldn't kill someone no." I take a step back. Elise and Zoe look to each other before putting their hands on my shoulders. "Come on." Elise says, "Let's go read some magazines."

Justin's POV
"How in the actual universe did she manage to kill her." I state, looking down at the body. "Olivia is a new born, she is stronger then any of us." Marcus says, "Justin did you keep offering the blood to Olivia like I asked?" I stood there in silence. Ok so maybe I forgot. "You idiot." Right now it was just me, Marcus, Ethan and Lucan standing here. "Well we need to get rid of it." Ethan says before walking outdo the lounge room, probably on his way to get a towel. I go follow but Marcus stops me. "She is your responsibility, you changed her, you look after her." I give him a nod before following him out of the living room.

↠↠↠↠↠

Vote, Comment!