↠ Two ↠

It's just another day at school, the 16th of June to be exact. I watch the rain falling outside and betting as raindrops are racing down the window, until I get interrupted by the one person I hate most. "Hey Olivia, I was wrong about you." Ava says as she walks over to my desk. "What?" I ask, "I was wrong about you, you see I'm having this party and I want you to come along!" She says with a warm smile. "What makes you think I want to go to your party." "Who wouldn't want to come to one of my parties!" She says before giving a small laugh, "What's going on!" Ethan's voice came booming into the room, oh god I could kiss him right now. "We were just talking about how good of friends we are, right Olivia?" "WERE NOT FRIENDS!" I yell at her before storming out of the room, I can here the faint yelling from Ethan but I'm not going back. I run all the way to the back gates of the school, tears streaming down my face. I'm not exactly sure why I'm crying but the tears are coming and I'm letting them fall. "Are you alright?" I turn around to see non other Justin, just my luck!
Please, notice the sarcasm!
"Yeah I'm fine." I say wiping my tears away with the back of my sleeve, "You don't look fine." He says as he opens his arms for a hug. I'm not sure what came over me but I went in and was about to hug back before, "LIV!" I turn to see Lucas before he turns to Justin, "Just back off alright!" "How did you know I was here?" I ask, "Not now!" He took one long last dirty look at Justin before grabbing me by my forearm and dragging me away, I look back at Justin but he's gone. "Ethan told me that you ran off." He states without eye contact, "That boy is trouble Liv!" "No he's not he's just I don't know." I say looking down at my feet.

*beep beep* I hear my phone go off, I slide off my bed and hit the ground with a thud. I pick up my phone and see Ethan's name pop up.

Ethan
So are you coming to the party tonight?

A party? Ava's party?

Me
I have nothing to wear....

Ethan
I'm sure you will find something, I will be at yours at 7:00 xx

I sigh as I put my phone down, fine I'll go to the party but I don't have to talk to anyone right? "LUCAS, IM GOING TO A PARTY TONIGHT." I yell out from my room. A couple of second later he's standing in the doorway, "Your not going anywhere!" "Whyyyy???" He just gives me a look that means 'don't even dare think about asking again' "Ethan will be there." I say quietly. I know that they get along even though he is a boy and Lucas is sooooo overprotective it's not funny. "Fine you can go!" He says before he walks away. Yay! I run over to my closet, after checking the time which was 5:46. I look through my closet and try everything on but there is nothing, absolutely nothing! I sit on the floor surrounded by clothes. I feel like I'm about to cry before Lucas walks in, "wow." He states seeing the mess I've made, "This came in the mail for you." "Thanks." I say before taking the parcel. I open it and gasp, how? It's the most beautiful dress I've ever seen, it is floor length and is the colour red, it strapless and has a love heart neck. I quickly put it on and stand in front of the mirror, I do my hair up in a messy bun, and put on light makeup.

"Can I just say you look amazing!" Ethan says as I walk up to his car, "Thanks." I say with a small smile. He opens the passage door, I get in after waving to Lucas. We sit in silence but not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence. I'm lost in my imagination when I hear, "We're here!" I get out of the car and follow Ethan into the party location.

"Olivia!" I turn around to see Ava. "I'm so glad you made it!" She then gives me an air kiss on both cheeks. I roll my eyes before walking away and dragging Ethan along with me. "I can't believe you convinced me to come here!" I say, "Yeah, but at least I'm here right?" "I guess so." "What do you mean 'I guess so'" he says before he starts tickling me, "Stop!" I yell out he just laughs in reply, but he does stop.

After about being at the party for about half an hour it got a little intense, there were drunk people everywhere, people passed out of the floor, and people making out in every corner the house has. "I think I need some fresh air?" I say to Ethan before walking out of the house. The back garden was massive, it had bright fairy lights hanging all over the trees and flower patches all over. "Wait Liv!" I turn around and see Ethan running towards me. "Well I couldn't leave you alone now could I, your brother would kill me." He says, I can't help but laugh and agree in return. We walk together hand in hand, and further and further away from the party location. We finally stop outside one of the back walls. All of a sudden both lights on the wall blew out and we were put in pure darkness. "Ethan?" I whisper, "Ethan!" "Olivia?" Someone asks, "Do I know you?" I ask through the darkness. "It's me your soulmate." I hear before I feel a pain slicing through my neck and my mind and body gets taken over by blackness.

↠↠↠↠↠
Here we go!!

Vote, Comment!