↠ Twelve ↠

That night, I'm laying in bed as I cant get to sleep. I toss and turn but nothing. I decide to go to the ensuite and splash some water on my face. I stand there just looking at my reflection in the mirror when I hear a whisper "olivia...." as the mark on my neck begins to pulse but I ignore it. I'm sure it's not important. I walk back over to my bed and lay down. The pulsing in my neck is getting worst and before I know it, it's nearly unbearable. I let out a sob before it gets to much and I let out a scream. As I lay on my bed holding my neck in my hands. "OLIVIA!" I hear Lucas yell out as he enters the room, "What's wrong?" "It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, make it STOP!" I yell at him, he tries to wipe the tears away but there are to many, my face is soaked.

Lucas's POV
I have no idea what is happening to my little sister and I'm freaking out. All of a sudden she falls limp. "No, no, NO, NO, NO!" I yell at her as I begin to shake her shoulders. I quickly mind link to Ethan and in no time at all he comes running into the room. "Get Marcus!" I order and he runs back out. A minute later both Marcus and Ethan run into Olivia's bedroom, Marcus takes one look at Liv before rushing over. "What's wrong with her?" I ask, Marcus doesn't reply he just starts to check her out, in a medical way. I look over at Ethan and I can tell what he's thinking, there is no way we're getting Justin involved! "Well it seems her body has shut down because well er Lucas I know your not going to like it but I think she is turning." Marcus speaks up, "What do you mean turning, turning into what?!?" I reply. "Well a vampire."

Olivia's POV
I open my eyes I feel different but I can't put my finger on it. I look around and everything seems more crisp, I can see specks of dust in the air and the frost on the windows. I sit up and walk over to the closet, I get dressed into black jeans, a light blue top and a leather jacket. I walk out of my room and towards the kitchen. I get stopped in my tracks by Ethan as he brings me into a hug. "Um hi." I say, "I'm so glad your ok!" He replies. "Why would I not be ok?" I ask, "You don't remember?" All of a sudden flashes of memories from last night come flooding through my mind. I look straight into Ethan's eyes. "Oh good your up!" Marcus says as he comes into the room, "Please follow me." I grab Ethan's hand before following Marcus. We walk into a the lounge room that is filled with Lucas, Zoe, Rachel and Elise. "Olivia we need to talk." Marcus says once we're all seated. I look over at Lucas but he is just looking down at his feet, I instantly know this isn't good news. "Olivia you are a vampire." Marcus says and the room just nods. My eyes grow, I'm a what!!!!! No way how could this happen!!! NO NO NO!!! I feel the couch sink a little next to me as I see Elise sitting there, I still can't believe Lucas kept her a secret from me. She puts her arm around my shoulders for comfort. "How did we not plan for this." Ethan asks, "It changes depending on the subject, it can happen between a month to a year." Marcus replies, "Now Olivia you need to listen to me, has anything strange been happening lately?" "I don't want you to think I'm crazy or anything but the other day I saw a little girl in the woods I didn't catch her name but when I asked Lucas about her he said he couldn't see her." I reply. Marcus just nods, "What does it mean?" I ask. "Well every vampire has a gift for example mind reading or they have control of something like the elements, but in your case you have a very rare gift, the gift to see the dead." I see Lucas's head snap up to look up at Marcus. "Is it true?!?" Justin yells as he come rushing into the room. Justin sits down right between Ethan and I, I sigh as I move over so I'm closer to Elise. "Yes it is true." Ethan replies through gritted teeth. "Yeah because.." Lucas says as he stands up, "Of..." he takes a few steps closer to to Justin, "You!" He finishes before lunging at Justin. Elise gets knocked off the side of the couch followed by me as I go tumbling onto the floor. Zoe runs to help Elise and I up, as Marcus tries to split up Lucas and Justin who are rolling around on the couch fighting for their lives. I couldn't take this anymore as I walk out of the room deep in thought. I walk all the way back to my room and into the ensuite. As I look at my reflection I can see my whole appearance has changed. My skin colour is more lighter and my eyes have gone a crimson red colour, but worst of all I can see the pearly white fangs that are attached to my gums.

↠↠↠↠↠

Vote, Comment!