↠ Five ↠

Just because you guys are amazing and I love all of you who are reading, voting and commenting I have decided to write two chapters for you this week!! So please if you are voting then thank you, if you are commenting then you guys are making my day even better, and I don't mind what you comment, even if it's just what your feeling or if your hungry or what you predict will happen I don't care!! Thank you so much xxxxxxx

"GET OFF HER!!" I hear Justin yell, thank god someone heard me. I try and wriggle out of his hold but it was no use. I didn't have to try for long due to the fact that someone lunged at Luke, I turned my head to my right and see Justin holding Luke by the neck against the wall. "Liv let's go!" I turn and see Lucas with an extended hand, "What are you doing here?" I ask but something is different about him, his eyes are a golden colour which was different to his normal brown colour just like my own. "NOW Olivia!" He says sternly, I take his hand and he pulls me off the ground. After checking I was alright he pulled me along, running as fast as he could we ran down the dungeons and I can still hear Justin yelling at Luke until it went silent.

A howl can be heard in the distance, I move closer to Lucas because since I was little, my brother would read me stories about werewolves and let's say I wasn't a fan, I would have nightmares every night until my parents told him to stop. He was upset at first and moved a distance away from me for some time until I was about 10. I never knew the reason but yeah, we ran back up the stairs Luke and I had come down earlier and ran until we came to a stop at a big wooden door. He pushed it open and I was shocked at the beauty that was before me. It was night, the moon shining down of the forest. "We have to move fast, and remember I would never hurt you!" "Ok." I reply feeling startled. We walk into the middle of a field and I hear the howl again, Lucas must have noticed because his facial expression changed. "Listen don't freak out!" He says not making eye contact, I don't reply I just focus on making sure I don't get eaten by a werewolf. All of a sudden what I had feared most jumped out of the forest, a werewolf. I jump behind Lucas scared out of my wits. "Liv it's fine." Lucas says, and what he does next surprises me, he picks me up and carries me over to the wolf. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ARE YOU AN IDIOT!" I yell trying to get out of his grip, is he crazy and trying to get us both KILLED?!?! We walk, or he carries me, up to the werewolf and all I can think about is, this is it my life is over, unless, we are centre meters away and I kick the the wolf straight in the face, Lucas drops me and I run, I don't know where but I run. All of sudden I get tackled to the floor by the werewolf it's self. I close my eyes as I fear for the worst. I feel a pain slice down my arm, "Ethan don't!" I hear Lucas yell out before everything goes black.

As I try to gain consciousness I hear muffled voices, they are so distant but at the same time not, "Remember when she wakes up nothing happened, ok?" Once I've gained consciousness I sit up my vision clouded, I look around and and see two blurred outlines. "W-what?" I stuttered, "It's ok sweetheart, just lay back down." The voice says, as my vision starts to go back to normal I see it's Ethan. "Back off mate!" Lucas says. We just sit there in silence, until I'm hit with memories. Memories of everything, of Luke, of Justin, of the werewolf. I scream and hide under the cover of the bed I'm laying in. "Olivia!" Ethan yells worry dripping in his voice, "Ethan you need to do it more gently, observe!" I hear Lucas say before the edge of the bed sinks a little telling me his sitting down. "Olivia? It's alright, what's wrong?" He asks, I crawl out of the covers and face him. "Was it real?" I ask afraid of the answer, I know he knows what I'm talking about, I can see it on his face. He takes a quick glance at Ethan before looking back at me. "No!" He says, "It was probably a dream!" I nod believing him since I always have. "What day is it?" I ask, "It's Sunday, so school tomorrow, it will keep your mind off it." Tomorrow will be interesting....

↠↠↠↠↠

Vote, Comment!