↠ Thirteen ↠

I lay on my bed, thinking about everything that has happened in the last 24 hours. I hear a knock on my door as I sit back up, "Come in." I say flatly. Lucas walks in, "I don't want to be a vampire, I hate it!" I say as Lucas embraces me in a hug and let's me cry it out. "So what happened last night, because Ethan asked me this morning if I remembered last night and I said no." I ask Lucas in a shaky tone, "Well last night I was in my room just minding my own business, but then I hear you scream. I run out of my room and into yours only to see you crying in pain on your bed. I rush over to you to ask you if you were ok, you told me you were in a lot of pain. But then all of a sudden your body shut down, and that was when the transformation began. I of course being super worried mind linked to Ethan to get help and he quickly came then Marcus came, and the rest is history." I sigh as a small tear falls down my face. "I don't want this either Liv but this is how it is now and we have to live with it." Lucas says bringing me close to his chest.

Zoe's POV
I honestly feel so bad for Liv! I mean becoming a vampire would be my worst nightmare. "Zoe?!?" I hear Ethan's voice come crashing though my brain, "Yes?" I ask, "Want to come from a run to clear your head?" "Why not." I reply smiling as I follow Ethan. The both of us walk out of Marcus's mansion of a house, the Vampires were always richer then us werewolves. The walk in sinc all the way deep into the forest before breaking out into a run. In a few seconds we transformed into wolfs. Ethan being a light brown and me being a sandy colour. We run and run and run to our hearts content until stopping at the edge of a small cliff for a breath. I growl at him before he lunges at me and tackles me to the floor, We start to play fight as we start to roll down the hill. We roll and roll and roll until we hit the hard earth below. Ethan hops off me, "Race you back to the house." Ethan barks at me as he starts to run off, "Hey no fair!" I bark back before running after him.

Justin's POV
"The first thing you need to know about being a vampire is the whole blood thing." I say to Olivia. At the moment the two of us are alone in the training room. "You will need to drink it weather you like it or not." "But I don't want to, it's descusting!" She replies. "It's not descusting." I say with a sigh, "Here want some apple juice?" Olivia takes it gratefully. As she starts to drink I can see it in her face that she knows it's not apple juice but she doesn't stop drinking until the carton is empty. "WHAT WAS THAT!" Olivia yells at me, "That my dear was  in fact blood." I say with a grin. Yep I did put blood in the empty apple juice carton. She looks at my with disgust, "Ew." She states blankly  before turning her back to me. "Don't you dare walk away." I say to her. "Bye." She says starting to walk off, "Oh no." I say running after her, "Where do you think your going?" "Away from you!" She replies angrily. I grab her shoulders and spin her around so she is facing me. "Hit that wall for me." I request, "What?" "Hit that wall for me." I request again. "Um no." I sigh loudly, "Your angry right?" "Yes." She replies. "Well a good way to release anger and stress is to hit something." I say. "Fine!" She states back angrily. Liv walks over to the wall before pulling back her arm and pushes it straight into the wall. "Woah." She breathes. "Yep that's another thing us vampires have is the strength." I say as Olivia is walking back other to me. "What else can Vampires do?" She asks me. "Wanna find out?" I say grabbing her hand and pulling her along with me out of the room.

↠↠↠↠↠

Vote, Comment!