Chapter 28 is up! I don't know but it seems to be longer and less detailed than usual but there is a lot to cover in this one ;) Hope you don't mind.

It's too late for me to rant so I will make it quick as possible because I need my beauty sleep before going for a trip tomorrow.. . Please read, vote, comment and tell me what you think!

Not edited.

xx

P.S.

I did plan to post Sticks and Stones tonight as well but I am not happy with how it looks so I will leave that for when I come back! Until then, enjoy this lovely chapter of Wonderwall.

**

Sheila's heart was hammering in her chest to the point that she was scared that it would tore her skin apart and jump out. Her hands were getting clammy and ever so often she'd wipe her palms against her thighs to get rid of invisible sweat that she felt – or rather imagined only to sense the friction that would form at the surface of her trousers.

The sun was high up on the sky and it seemed like the spring has finally arrived in London and Sheila smiled, sliding down the jacket she was wearing on top a plain white tee – her shoulders appreciating the warmth.

For a moment as she breathed in the sun, she forgot the reason why she had been anxious the entire morning but once she saw Julian approaching her, the reality hit her. Hard.

He was smiling his charming smile, pushing his clubmaster sunglasses on top of his head as he approached her. The lanky guy was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and soft button shirt with rolled sleeves – exposing just a sneak peek of his tattooed arm.

With a grin, never leaving his face, he reached to where Sheila was standing, leaned on the fence that surrounded underground entrance.

"Hi," he whispered and Sheila found herself in his embrace before she could even blink. He pulled slightly back and gave her a peck on the cheek before stepping away.

Althought they kissed couple of times, none of them forced that intimate act but rather let it happen spontaneous.

Maybe he felt that she wasn't ready to push whatever that was going on between them on a further level and on the inside, Sheila was happy that he wasn't forcing something on her that she, clearly, didn't strive to do.

"You're late." Sheila smirked back at him as they slowly made their way down the underground stairs – Julian's arm casually wrapped around her shoulder.

He looked down on her, raising one of his eyebrows jokingly.

"What do you expect? I am British." Sheila shook her head a little and unwind herslef from his arm just to jump down from the last step and on to the platform like a child. Julian pushed his glasses off his head and hung them on his shirt before lifting up the cardboard box containing six bottles. "Went to get these for George. Do you think he'll fancy them?"

Reality hit back Sheila and she nodded but she also felt the knot inside her stomach twist a little bit tighter.

Her brain worked at the high speed and she suddenly started questioning herself if taking Julian with her to the dinner with her friends was a good idea – especially in the same home that George shared with Matty.

But there was no turning back now and whatever was bound to happen – she would need to survive and live with it.

Both of them settled in a comfortable silence once they got on the tube and sat down. Julian was browsing his phone while Sheila read some book about art that she picked up from Xavier's bookshelf. It wasn't really something that she was interested in but she needed something to take her mind off the doubts and questions that her mind wanted to ask her.