05

Hey lovelies!

I am not gonna rant this time but rather let you enjoy this picture of Matty, soaked wet ;) Mae, this is for you, gurl! ♥ 

I don't think that this is my best chapter either but I am sure you will still enjoy it :)

Anyway read, leave comments and vote!

**

Sheila never liked Fridays.

Fridays were boring. 

The weekend was so close yet the waiting for the last three hours to pass felt like waiting for a rain in a desert.The grey sky that covered London in matter of few hours didn't help either – it only made Sheila more lethargic and lazy. She sipped the last drops of her already cold coffee from her styrofoam cup and went back to typing a e-mail to Jamie who was in Sheffield with Matty and the rest of the band. Clicking the send button, her eyes glanced back at the table and the silver coloured envelope before picking it up and taking out two cards.

Sheila kept turning the sleek invitation card in her hands, the corners digging the delicate skin of her fingertips as she admired the graphic work imprinted on it.

Kelly walked in earlier this day, placing the envelope with two glossy cards on the desk, telling her that the entire record label was invited to the party and that she had to attend. When Sheila asked why she got two tickets, Kelly told her to bring someone because the party wasn't meant to be the work but rather a night out.

Last time Sheila went out and had fun was the night at pub the first week she moved to London and even if she hated clubbing, she was in need for something other than working, eating and sleeping. 

It's been already a month since she moved to London and just few weeks how she signed the full time contract for Dirty Hit. It seemed that her life was starting to get in the right shape and she finally started to feel more comfortable around her flatmates, co-workers and all the musicians she had chance to meet and work with. 

Except around one person in particular who managed to make her nervous even when he wasn't near her.

Matty was one of those men who were like a riddle – a fascinating magician trick that you wanted to analyse or a book you always wanted to read. Having Matty on her mind was wrong and Sheila was doing a lousy job staying away from him but she just couldn't help herself. 

"So, who is this guy?" Sheila asked, shaking her thoughts away and smirking at her supervisor.

Kelly was staring at her laptop, her face too close to the screen and her manicured finger furiously clicking the mouse key. Although Kelly told her earlier that she had some emails to go through, Sheila was positive that Kelly was just playing Candy Crush by the way she abused the mouse.

"Troye Sivan," Kelly replied, looking at Sheila briefly. "Music critics are predicting a bright future for that boy and record labels are throwing tantrums over him. Even we tried but had no luck. At least we got invited to the party."

"Never heard," Sheila mumbled taking the cards from the table and putting them in her bag, making a mental note to check out his stuff later when she gets home. "Is Jamie going too?" she asked.

"Mmhm," Kelly mussed, finally putting the mouse to the rest. "Even the bands responded with a positive. It's a great chance to do some networking," Kelly added absentmindedly.

Matty will be there as well.

Sheila bit the tip of her thumb, loading her own Facebook page, before typing a message to Shannon asking her if she would like to attend a party with her. She needed to have some fun and Shannon definitely wasn't the one to decline invitation for showing off and free drinks.