26

Yo! Hello, everyone *waves happily*

I must say I am deeply sorry for not updating this sooner and I won't blame my work for it this time but rather my own laziness and lack of inspiration to write. But here it is finally and it's not long as usual but I hope you will enjoy it.

Anyway, before you read it there are some things I want to say *folds out the paper*.. how do you feel about me writing another story? I have several ideas and couple of first chapters written for each one of them but I don't want to post all of them, afraid that I might become even lazier in updating. Makes sense, no?

I was thinking about posting a story next week with all the ideas and covers I made so maybe you guys could help me pick the story to post, I dunno.. just an idea J And by the way, if you need a cover and you like my style, don't hesitate to write me.

Anyway, this rant is slowly turning into Epic of Gilgamesh so I will stop and wish you happy reading of the new chapter. As always, enjoy it, comment and vote because I know you like to do it.

xx

Lola

**

The TV was on mute but Sheila's eyes were glued to the screen. She was sprawled across the couch, surrounded by cushions, and covered with a knit, pastel green blanket that she had bought just before leaving for London. Some not so famous TV chef was senslessly beating the egg before adding it into something that Sheila didn't care about but she still pretened that she was watching his cooking show althought it was just a mere distraction for her.

Her eyes were half closed and she was almost asleep when she heard doors slam and then loud bickering, just before Xavier stepped in the living room, followed by a semi-naked Elvis who only had pair of boxers on. Startled, Sheila sat up and opened her mouth to speak but no words came out but a mix of confusion, surprise and bewilderment crossed her face.

Not even a second later, Shannon appeared behind them as well – smirk on her face before casually leaning on a doorframe with fruit yoghurt in her hand.

"Tell him it has to go!" Xavier finally cried out and Sheila raised one of her eyebrows at the guys, pulling the blanket across her lap. She was still confused and her brain was trying to process whatever was playing in front of her.

"Huh?" she questioned, blinking couple of times.

Xavier just shook his head a little and then pushed his round glasses up his nose before pointing his index finger in the direction of Elvis. Sheila's eyes moved with his motion and just then she realised what Xavier was talking about. Her mouth shaped in a small 'oh' and she couldn't help but smirk a little.

"I think I look handsome," Elvis grinned, ignoring everyone as he stroked his freshly styled chevron moustache that sat above his upper lip.

"No, love," Shannon interfered, waltizing inside living room and taking a place on the couch, putting her legs up on the small stool, "you look like a wannabe Columbian drug dealer who is trying too hard." She pointed her spoon towards Elvis and nodded once before before taking another spoonful of yoghurt – all the time keeping the amused face. "It makes little girls scared and grannies to cross themselves."

"Amen!" Xavier praised and it only made Elvis shove him lightly in the shoulder. "You know what, mate? You really need to get laid."

"He won't," Shannon joined in, mixing the yoghurt and trying to hide the smug smile on her face, "cause Colleen hates moustaches," she added in a sing-song voice, making Xavier snort and Elvis to let a desperate sigh.