03

Hello my lovelies! Thanks to all who read the prologue and first two chapters of 'Wonderwall' - you are the best! 

Before you get to read thew chapter, I want you to say that my ladies, sunphazed and TheLadyMaeC have new, amazing stories up and that you should go and read those because they are so awesome. Also, thanks to instantgratification for being so lovely. 

Happy reading! Leave vote and comments, don't be shy!

**

The sound of Flogging Molly's 'Drunken Lullabies drifted through the place, bouncing against the stone walls and making the pub atmosphere perfect. Sheila leaned on her elbow, listening to Shannon's thoughts on the band, silently disagreeing with the fact that Shannon labelled them as ska. Flogging Molly was not ska, they were Celtic punk, but she anyway nodded, not wanting to be impolite.

"So you said you got three months of trial?" Shannon suddenly asked, setting down her beer. Sheila wasn't sure when she stopped her rant on music she didn't know anything about.

Shannon's long blonde hair was falling down over her chest and it had that 'I-don't-give-a-shit' vibe. Compared to Sheila's plain, striped t-shirt and pair of high-waist jeans, Shannon looked like a cover girl dressed in glitter tunic and leather look leggings.

"Yep," Sheila answered, swirling the beer in her mug.

"That's wicked," she smirked at Sheila. "That means you will soon start fucking some popstar." Sheila blushed and looked away, meeting eyes with Elvis who stood behind the bar, rug on his shoulder and mouth stretched in a grin. Shannon pointed at her empty mug and ordered another one.

She was already on her third drink while Sheila kept sipping her first beer and it was already an hour since she ordered it. At the beginning, Sheila didn't really want to go out but rather get some rest before her first day of work, but Xavier and Shannon made her change her mind. They said she needed to 'feel' the London but Sheila was sure that 'feeling' London didn't mean sitting in a local pub and getting drunk. However, she still tried to enjoy it, at least because she got a chance to get to know her flatmates who seemed to be quite interesting characters.

Xavier was sitting next to Sheila, dressed more casually than necessary – his patterned collar peeking out slightly from beneath his maroon coloured jumper. He was the oldest one in the house, worked as graphic designer in a start-up company and was an epitome of a hipster in Sheila's eyes.

"I'm good," he answered when Elvis looked in his direction, pointing on his glass. He scratched his blonde beard and looked at Sheila. "So what exactly is what you will be doing?" he asked curiously, pushing his round glasses back on the bridge of his nose. "Tweet shit and stuff for celebrities?"

Sheila grinned slightly, shaking her head. "No, no... Well, yeah, maybe sometimes. I will just keep their social networks updated with recent stuff, manage their Instagram but not the private ones and yeah, be a right hand to their PR." She took a sip of her beer. The taste was already gone but she appreciated the liquid that slowly slid down her throat. They told her yesterday that she is going to work with all bands that Kelly had under her wing but primarily with The 1975 because they had the most things going on at the moment.

"And what will happen after three months?" Elvis asked, brushing the bar bench and setting a small bowl of peanuts on top. Shannon greedily smiled at it and grabbed a handful of those before putting few in her mouth – gracelessly.

"If I prove myself, they will give me a new contract and I will stay in London," Sheila responded, her thoughts running back at her mother and the fact that she still didn't text her back.