Chapter 1: The Opening

Pinkie Pie bounced up and jumped into a seat.

"Let's go through this one more time." Sunset Shimmer said as her and her friends were at the crystal cave that was at Camp Everfree.

Rainbow Dash took a seat and sighed. She face palmed her face, "We've been over this..like a million times, Sunset. We found out about the magic of friendship that existed between the 6 of us, first. We defeated you at the Fall Formal, where we first ponied up." She took a pause.

"Then..." Rainbow continued talking. "We defeated The Sirens in the musical showcase. And..." She put her hand out. "Twilight's 'Midnight Sparkle' in the Friendship Games, upon where we found out that our magic had changed when we each represented our own element." Her eyes widened. "Please, don't be offended, Twi."

Sci-Twi giggled. "Don't worry, I'm used to it now."

"And... took down Gloriosa as Gaia Everfree at the camp." Rainbow closed her eyes. "Now..." She grabbed her necklace with her hand. "We all have these sweet powers. End of story."

"Yes. But...why?" Inquired Sunset.

"I don't know sugarcube. Maybe it's just your new geode and nothing more to it than that." Applejack said.

"I must say," Rarity said, taking a seat in a crystal throne-like chair she found. "speaking strictly on aesthetics. They're really doesn't need to be more to it. It's all just..simply devine!"

"I agree with Twilight, and Rarity and Applejack. And Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie." Fluttershy agreed. "Oh, and probably Spike."

"As the person, who brought magic here in the first place and for learning from my past mistakes, since my redemption... I've been chosen by Princess Twilight, to spread the magic of friendship across this world." Sunset said. "And why are the geodes here at Camp Everfree, in this crystal cave? It doesn't make any sense." She finally sat down.

The cutie marks that were on the crystal chairs, all had their own beam of light, which formed into the middle, creating a huge table at the center. Spike yawned, waking up from his nap. He then noticed the table/virtual map that had appeared. "Is that new?" He pointed his paw to it. "I like it."

[The Main Seven]
To all fit in, where we begin
Don't be ashamed to want to be the same

Have to keep on going, if you
want to move on slowly

Thinking of what your purpose is,
haven't got a clue?

On, what I'm really meant to doooo

Oh-wuh-ohhhhh

[Rarity]
Is that really, so?
What it can be, thouuuugh?

[The Main Seven]
Oh-wuh-ohhhh

We all have equal marks!
Whether, at times, we're
stuck in the dark

What will I take?
To get what I want