All the guys went to the locker room to change and I return to my dorm, Jake is on his bed texting and listening music.

"Vanessa was here earlier, she left that", he says and points to my bed without looking up.

I see a bag and open it, it had all the chocolate I like.

Me: Thanks vehicle just what I wanted

Vehicle: No problem and I write down a movie you can watch while eating it and the ice cream

Me: Thanks, I talked to Michelle earlier then we kind of fought and I told her that I need to think

Vehicle: I understand, you don't have to go to the party this weekend

Me: I want to, but can I stay by you?

Vehicle: Sure

Me: Thanks

I take a bath and  put on a boxers and sweatpants only, then sit on my bed with my laptop, chocolate and strawberry ice cream and watch a movie.

Jake leaves the room in the middle of my movie,"I'll be back in the morning for my jog", he says and I nod.

He close the door and I sigh.

*****

Michelle's POV:

I watch Archer's last text and sigh then fall on my bed.

"Boys are jerks", I declare.

"Tell me about it, if you think that he's cheating on you just hook up with T. J", Samantha suggests, brushing her blonde hair.

"I know he wouldn't do that to me", I state.

"How can you be so sure? Ignore him all week and see how desperate he is to be with you", she smirks

You know that's not a bad idea.

"What if I miss him a lot by Wednesday?" I ask.

She takes my phone and toss it in a shoe box and put it in the closet, "there chat with your girl friends online", she retorts putting on mascara, she has a date in a while with Tyrell.

I know Archer would think I'll be cheating on me if I don't reply to his message and Jackson,uh no he would start judging me.

"I look hot, of course I am, I am going on a date with a hot guy", Samantha talks to herself in the mirror. She's a short fitted blue dress, showing off her curves and making her blue eyes stand out more, with her black heels.

After she leaves I dig in the closet for my phone, ugh where did she put it? There are so many boxes in here.

I sigh and got my laptop, then sign into Twitter, I see a new post on Carter's profile, he is shirtless and Stacy is sitting his lap.

I went on Archer's profile, he not to long post going to eat chocolate and ice cream, while watching The Breakfast Club.

That sounds depressing, we aren't broke up but he seems to be acting like we are and then there's a comment from a girl.

Are you single?

Another comment.

If you like we can hang out tomorrow, you are in one of my classes

I clutch my fist and come off his profile, then check out Vanessa's. 

She post that she just brought some chocolate for her guy best friend who is in the need for it.

The same girl from Archer's post comment.

Hi can you link me up with Archer? Is he single?

Vanessa replies.

No he's not single, but if he was you don't stand a chance

 I smirk at that, but then it drop when I see the next one

Archie is in a complicated long distance relationship right now and I am the one who bought him the ice cream, he's my course partner and if he's single he'll be mines because I'll be the one close to him or with him at the right time.

What the hell?!

I click on the bitch profile and gasp, it is no other than Ava.

She better back the off Archer or I'll break her precious little face, this is what you get if you ignore Archer all week, I have to find my phone.

Samantha's advice is always crappy, just because she couldn't accept that Josh is in love with Isabel.

I open the closet and start to go through shoes boxes.

___________________________

Don't forget to vote.

Who love miraculous? It's a great show