The New Beginnings

The Very Last Chapter

Maya's POV"Go get 'em tiger!" I encouraged Lucas as he headed out the door to Farkle's

Maya's POV
"Go get 'em tiger!" I encouraged Lucas as he headed out the door to Farkle's. After all of this time they finally found they're happy ending. If only I could have that. I plopped on the couch and felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I picked it up to see a text from josh.
Boing- I messed up. We need to talk. When are you free?
Maya- today?
Boing- meet me at Central Park at 5:30.
Maya-ok.
I debated texting Lucas about this I wiped tears from my eyes and headed to my room to get ready.

Lucas's POV
I walked through the front door after dinner with Farkle and his family to see all three members of the heart family having dinner. They all turned their heads to look at me. "Maya told you that I was going to dinner at Farkle's right?" I asked. The married couple nodded and Maya's eyes lit up. "I need to talk to you!" She exclaimed, dragging me to her room. "First off what happened with your special dinner? How were Farkle's parents?" "They were so nice!" I told her, "I mean I could tell that his dad was a little not ok with it but his mom was so cool! And farkle and I decided that we would tell everyone after school tomorrow." "Uh-huh and how ya feeling?" she asked happily. "Honestly I can't believe that this is really happening. I don't know if I've ever been this happy in my life." "Ok now that I've heard all about your life here's what's up with me." I laughed at her enthusiasm, "I saw josh." "What happened?" I asked in astonishment. "He-he told me that he was sorry for leaving and that he saw his mistake and that he loved me and that he was a fool for ever letting me go and that if he could go back and do it again he wouldn't have left and that he wanted another chance." "And did you give him one?" I asked, intrigued by her story. "Well duh Lucas I'm not stupid." "So I guess we both for our happy endings." I said, grabbing her hand. "I guess we did." She agreed.

Maya's POV
"Wake up stupid!" Lucas yelled as he beat me with a pink pillow. "Good morning to you too then." I greeted. "Get up and get dressed. I laid your clothes out on that hanger over there. Everything has to be quick and perfect today now be faster." "Why can't i just be slow?" I complained. "Because the faster you getready the sooner we get to Rileys and the sooner we get to Rileys the sooner we get to school the sooner we finish history then the sooner we finish history the sooner we get out of art class and the sooner we end art class the sooner I get PE over with the sooner we do our skit and the sooner we do our skit the sooner we finish the day and I get to tell everyone about farkle and me." "You're really excited about this aren't you?" I commented. He nodded happily. "How did you know?" "Just a hunch." I assured him.

Charlie's POV
I woke up and heard a knock on my door. "Isadora?" I questioned groggily as I saw her face in the door wondering if she was really there. "I thought maybe we could walk together." She suggested. "Don't you normally walk with your friends?" I questioned. "Yeah but today I kind of wanted to walk with you..."

Maya's POV
After drama ended Lucas and I met up with Farkle and Smackle near the front door. "So are you two excited?" I asked. "Hell yeah we are!" Lucas cheered. "Well I mean after six weeks of dating in secret who wouldn't be?" I sympathized. "Yeah it's about time." Smackle agreed. "Well what about you maya?" Lucas mocked, "You guys have been a thing just as long as us if not even longer." Just then I saw a face that I hadn't noticed before come out from behind the two boys. It was Riley. She looked confused and saddened as she spoke. "Six weeks?" She asked; Lucas farkle and I all stared at our feet. "You three," She spoke again, "bay window. Bay window right now."

THE END
A/N::: i told you that we would have a good cliffhanger here! Hope you liked this series! Love you all! Sincerely, Me, Xoxo -Emma

Song-"Like Lovers Do" by Hey Violet