The Reaction

Josh's POV"Maya?" James questioned

Josh's POV
"Maya?" James questioned. "Like the Maya who came her two weeks ago?" Carl clarified, I nodded in response, "Dude what the hell?" "I know, I know. I wasn't planning on doing anything with her until she was legal but then she came over this one day and I saw her and I just I couldn't help myself. I kissed her. And it was the best kiss I had ever had. It was almost magical. Then we started talking and I spent a weekend with her and we- we had sex. And I had never experienced anything like it in my entire life. She's so amazing. She makes me so happy and I don't know what's going to happen but I don't care. I just care that I have her." "That's so sweet." Carl admired. "Man what the hell? What about in the crotch Josh? Dude I need my wingman!" James argued. "I know dude and I'm sorry but this girl, she's got me whipped." "Fine whatever. At least I still have Caleb." He submitted, "and we're going to that dinner tomorrow." "What no!" I argued. "Umm yes. You need us. We can invite the whole crew. It'll be great." Carl campaigned. "Fine I'll ask my brother." I submitted, unwilling to debate with the two boys any longer.

Maya's POV
"Josh said he was going to bring some of his college friends to dinner tonight. I'm so excited." Riley cheered, falling into step next to me. "Can I invite Kyle?" I asked her, "He doesn't have that many friends here and I really think he'd like it. I know that his brother is friends with Josh so I'm sure he'll fit in fine." "Yeah sure, i mean Smackle's bringing Charlie so my thought is the more the merrier, right?" "Riley please ask your dad about this. I really don't want to surprise him." "Ok i will." She promised and I headed off to art.

Josh's POV
"So we're bringing Caleb Jacob James Kira Anna and Carl, you want to come?" I asked Ashely over the phone. "Why not? Sounds like fun." She replied, "and you said that maya would be there, right? It will be great to see her again. Why isn't Jessica going?" "She's busy but she is super sad to miss it." I replied, deciding to keep the news of her and Matt to myself. "Ok well what time are we meeting?" "6pm at my dorm. Dinner starts at seven but I really don't trust these boys to get there in time." "Good thinking." She agreed before hanging up the phone and calling Cory. "I don't know if anyone has told you this but I actually have a job." He greeted. "Actually topanga told me the exact opposite. I believe her exact words were, "oh come on Cory you don't actually have a real job."" I quoted my sister in law. "Very funny Josh, now what do you want." "I was just wondering if I could bring some friends with me tomorrow." I told him. "How many?" He asked. "Umm seven?" I admitted. "Yeah sure. Riley is bringing seven of her friends too. It's totally fine." "Should I call Topanga and ask her?" "Oh no I'll tell her tonight." He assured me. "Are you sure that that is the best choice?" I asked. "I am sure that it isn't but I'm doing it anyway." He answered. "Well as long as you know what you're getting yourself into. See you tomorrow big bro." I decided and hung up the phone.

Maya's POV
I walked into the art room and took my seat between Lucas and Kyle. "Good morning gentlemen." I greeted. "Morning Maya." Kyle greeted. "Alliteration points!" I congratulated the boy. We fist bumped with a laugh. "So, do you have plans for tomorrow?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Why? What's up?" "Well we're going to this dinner thing and you are invited. I think that your brother is going too so it should be fun." "Sounds cool." He replied, "I'd love to go." I smiled and started my art project.

Lucas's POV
"Dude tonight's going to be so fun! I'm excited for tonight. You're going to have so much fun with us." "Yeah I hope so. I mean I don't really know much of you're friend group but--" "Well then why don't you sit with us at lunch today?" I suggested. "Ok." He replied somewhat unsurely.

A/N:::im sorry guys I was so busy yesterday and I forgot to post this! Hope you liked it! Love you all! Please don't hate me! Sincerely, Me, Xoxo -Emma

Song-"Love Will Tear Is Apart" by Joy Division