The Break of Day

Maya's POV
The sun shining through my bedroom window woke me up a little later than I would've expected. I looked around to see that josh had already woken up and started his day. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and read the text from my mom.
Katy- hope you and Lucas are having fun! Can't wait to see you Sunday evening!
My mom is such a sweetheart. I got out of my bed and got dressed before heading out to the kitchen. "Pancakes Ms. Hart?" He asked with an award winning smile. "Why not." I replied and he handed me a plate.

Farkle's POV
I woke up to see that Lucas had already made himself at home and was probably in the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and read my mother's text.
Mrs. Minkus- hope you're finding some ways to entertain yourself at home. Sorry we're not there with you! Love you so very much and can't wait to see you on Sunday!
I smiled at her words. She seemed so different recently, sweeter. I headed across the hall and down the spiral staircase to see that Lucas was indeed making breakfast. "Hello Mr Minkus, would you like some eggs and bacon?" He asked professionally, as if he were my butler. "What should we get a bell to call you with?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh but why?" He replied, "you're already so good at making me come." I hit his shoulder playfully making him squeal. I laughed and began eating the breakfast he had made for me.

Smackle's POV
"Ok so the air mattress is all set up and it has sheets and a pillow and we have extra toothbrushes in the bathroom and is there anything else you ladies need?" "Oh can you get us the spa pedicure stuff?" Lindsey asked her older sister. "Oh yeah definitely" the older girl replied. "A spa pedicure?" I asked. "Yeah, our parents are pretty rich so they give us cool things to make up for never being here." "Oh I'm so sorry." I replied. "No it's fine. We're all pretty used to it by now." Just then Casey came back with a white tub in one hand and a large bag in the other. "Here you are." She said, putting it all on the ground with some towels underneath. "Casey I can't do this stuff. You wanna do it for us." Casey squealed and sat down with us excitedly.

Josh's POV
"So what are we doing about tonight?" Maya asked. I knew she was talking about the dinner at my brother's house. "I have to get back to my dorm room before 6:30." I replied. "Ok so I'll have Lucas come back at around 5:30 and you should be out of here by 5:00 so that you two don't run into each other and so that you have time to get ready. You know that it's black tie, right?" "Yes, Maya, I know that it is black tie."

Lucas's POV
I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I lifted it up to see a text from Maya
Maya- come home at five thirty so we can get ready for dinner.
"What is it?" Farkle asked. "I have to be home at five thirty." I told him, "Maya can't get ready on her own. She's a fashion pity case." "Ok. Do you should leave here around five then?" I nodded. "But until then..." "I have homework." Farkle dismissed. "But homework is so boring. I'm fun." I started, wrapping my arm around his shoulders. "Lucas our history project is due tomorrow." He told me. "So then we can do it tomorrow." I bargained. "No Lucas we shouldn't." "If we're not found things that we shouldn't then I should probably go home." I replied. "God I hate how you're convincing me to do this." He sighed. "That's why i love doing it." I bragged and started placing kisses down his neck.

Smackle's POV
"So tell me what is all the drama?" Casey asked, "are you and Charlie official yet?" "I don't really know." I told the two girls, "I mean I think so, but we haven't like been on a date or anything." "What about you Casey?" Lindsey asked once she saw that I was finished, "who's that boy you went out with?" "His name is micheal and he goes to NYU and he's so cute!" "Awe Casey's got a crush!" Lindsey chanted. "What about you?" I interjected, "o see that you and Kyle have been having some pretty deep conversations lately, you wanna talk about that?" Her shoulders raised to her face and she was looking down at her knees, "that's what I thought." I concluded.

A/N::: Didn't have to go to school until 11:30 yesterday! Hope you liked it! Love you all! Sincerely, Me, Xoxo -Emma

Song-"Bubbly" by Colbie Calliat