The Room Where It Happens

Lucas's POV"I hate how I can't show you off

Lucas's POV
"I hate how I can't show you off." I confessed, "I want to be able to kiss you in public and call you my boyfriend." "Me too Lucas, but my parents." "I know." I sighed? "I wish that the world could just be us. We didn't have to deal with you're parents or the paparazzi or any of them." "I wish we could just go somewhere no one would find us." He agreed. "Just you and me." I added. He nodded and kissed my cheek. "But at least we have each other," he rationalized, "not everyone gets that." I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. "Still, i wish that we could walk each other to class and--" "we walk each other to class all of the time!" He replied. "It's not the same. I want people to look at us the way that they look at maya and me." I saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes, "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He answered, "I guess I'm just a little jealous of the way you and Maya are with each other." "She's just my friend." "I know Lucas. It just makes me wish that it was me in your arms." "I wish that it was you in my arms too." I told him, "And hopefully someday it will be." He nodded and I laid my head on his lap, repositioning myself to look up at him with my feet square on the bed. "No shoes on the bed!" He reprimanded. I kicked off my shoes and saw them land on the floor. "Better?" I asked the boy with the light brunette hair. He nodded with a laugh and played with my hair.

Maya's POV
His hand wrapped around my wrist as he violently turned me so that my back was against the fridge. I put my hand on his cheek and connected our lips. His touch was like fire on my skin. After a few seconds I felt his arms wrap around my thighs and lift me up so that my head was a little bit above his. He pressed my back up against the  fridge and pressed his chest against mine. He kissed me roughly fulfilling my every need. He boosted me up again and walked me over to my bed, still not separating our lips.

Farkle's POV
Soon enough Lucas drifted off to sleep in my arms, I thought about all that had happened in the past 7 weeks, the first time Lucas kissed me in my game room during truth or dare. I owe Smackle my life for that. How did we get from that nervous week of making out and apologizing to here in just seven weeks? I thought about all of the time we had spent together in the past two months, how much sexual tension there was between us. To think it all started right there with that single kiss: the kiss that changed it all for us.

Josh's POV
I laid her down on the bed and kissed her all over as my hands speedily removed her clothing. Her hands tugged at my hair and ripped off the shirt and jeans I had come in, I kicked of my loafers and took in the full view of her beautiful body. I had seen it a few times, but was still in awe of how stunning she was every time. The sight of her figure would never get old.

Lucas's POV
"Hey Lucas!" Asher greeted. "Umm hi." I replied, a little confused as to why he was here. "Are you ready for the match?" He asked. "Match? What match?" "Oh silly the match." "Well who am I facing?" I asked, still confused as to what was happening. "Him." Asher replied, and just like that he was gone. I looked to where he had pointed and saw a boy about my height wearing a cowboy hat. "Hi im Lucas Friar." I greeted, he tipped his head upward and the first thing that I noticed was his red eyes. "So am I." He replied menacingly, taking my outstretched hand and squeezing it tightly as he shook it up and down. "You're me?" I asked. "Close." He replied with a smirk, "I'm Texas you." Just then I was thrown into an arena with the same fiery eyed boy from before. "You think people actually like you?" He asked, "They don't. All of your friends hate you and well you already know that your mom hates you, I mean you have to hate someone a whole lot to throw a mug st them." "Shut up!" I screamed and shoved him up against the fence, but he just kept going. "You really think your dad is ever coming back?" I looked past him to see my father leaving the audience, "that man doesn't give a shit about you. It's better if you're not here YOU little fag. Farkle can't save you now." I woke up abruptly to Farkle's worried face looking down at me. I wrapped my arms around his back and cried on his shoulder.

A/N::: that's not going to be relevant at all FYI. Sorry for not publishing for the past two days, I was taking a test where they took my phone for 4 hours, and then yesterday I went to a birthday party but the good news is that every chapter from now on is planned out already and I'm all done with my tests until finals on June 19th. Hope you liked it! Love you all! Sincerely, Me, Xoxo -Emma

Song-"Hands All Over" by Maroon 5