The Walk Home

Farkle's POV"Well guys I got to go to baseball practice but I will see you all tomorrow night

Farkle's POV
"Well guys I got to go to baseball practice but I will see you all tomorrow night." Zay spoke. "We have to go work on our project." I said to Lucas. He nodded and draped his arm over my shoulders, walking me out. "You ready for this weekend?" He whispered in my ear once we were out of the school. "Definitely." I replied, a smile stretching across my face. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and he squeezed me tight. I looked around to make sure no one was around. We were alone. "What if someone sees us?" I asked the boy next to me. "Here, put my hoodie over your face." He replied, saving me like the hero he was. "Thank you." I gratified. He just nodded and held me closer. I felt his touch on my skin like a bolt of electricity. I loved how his touch made me feel. It was like fire. Burning my skin in the absolute best way possible.

Maya's POV
"See you later Riles." I waved once we reached her fire escape. "Bye peaches!" She called as I walked back down the black staircase lined against the outer wall of her apartment building. I got home and changed from my jeans and long sleeved shirt into white, high waisted shorts and a pale pink halter top with black laced bra and underwear. I put an apron on over my new outfit and cleaned up my room in preparation for Josh. I took all of the clean clothes that were strung around my floor and shoved them into various drawers and put the dirty clothes in a hamper that was then stuffed into my closet. I cleaned the kitchen and living room just in time for the knock on my front door. I quickly grabbed Lucas's bag and threw it into my parents' room before getting the door. "Hey." He greeted with a smile. "Hi." I replied, biting my lip. "How was school?" He asked casually once I let him in the house. "Good." I answered, "we're doing a project in forced labor and prostitution in history." "I never did anything like that in school." He commented. "Yeah you're brother kind of just does whatever he wants." "That's good." He told me, "That will help you get ready for college." "Speaking of college, who are you bringing to dinner tomorrow night?" I asked. "Oh you know all of them. I don't know if you remember them but Carl and his roommate are coming," "You mean James?" I interrupted. "Yes, James. My roommate, you remember Jacob, right? Yeah he's coming. So are Jeremy and Caleb, Caleb came last time so it will be good for Riley to know one of them." "Is Jessica coming?" I asked curiously. "No. I'll tell you about all of that later. Kira, Ashely and Anna will be there though. Ashely was like, "Maya's going to be there right?" Pretty sure that you're the reason she's coming." I got up to get a cup of water as he continued. "Wait who is Riley bringing. I know that you Lucas Farkle and Zay would be invited but who are the other three?" He asked. "Oh Smackle Charlie and Carl's little brother, Kyle." "Oh fun." He commented, joining me in the kitchen. "Oh hi." I stuttered, acknowledging his presence. "Hi." He replied, watching my every move with a smirk. I shifted slightly under his stare, my shoulder blades rolling as I grabbed ice from the freezer. "What's wrong Maya?" He asked cockily, knowing how uncomfortable he was making me, "Am i making you uncomfortable?" I heard his footsteps tap on the hardwood, I pressed my cup against the water dispenser and put my other hand on the freezer door, "Does this make you feel uncomfortable?" He asked, putting his hand on mine and pressing his chest up against my back. I wondered if he could feel my heart beating uncontrollably; I definitely could. He pushed my hair to one side and I felt his warm breath on my neck. I could feel his face getting closer and closer and held my breath in anticipation. Finally I felt his lips on my skin filling me in a way that I only ever felt when I was with him. As his lips trailed down my neck and toward my collar bone his free hand undid the bow of my halter top and the bodice fell down to fold over itself.

A/N::: it's not good, but at least it's something. I'm so tired. Hope you liked it! Love you all! Xoxo -Emma

Song-"Fallin" by Alicia Keys