"Love you too, Niall," Louis laughs, fixing his hair. His eyes seem to light up every time he sees Harry.

"Hey, Lou," Harry smiles, giving Louis a peck on the lips. "I didn't know you were coming over."

Louis shrugs. "I got bored, and I knew you were probably freaking out over the whole job thing, so I came to distract you," he giggles.

"Thanks, babe," Harry grins.

"Do you have any clothes I can wear?" Louis asks. "I've been in my work clothes all day, and I can't do it any longer."

"Course, yeah," Harry says, taking Louis's hand in his and leading him to his room. Harry digs through his closet for a minute, trying to find something that might fit Louis. "I think everything I own is probably too big for you," he laughs, handing Louis a t-shirt and some joggers.

"Oi, gimme a break. I'm big," Louis replies, removing his shirt.

"Sure you are," Harry chuckles, stopping quickly. "Aw, Lou," he coos with wide eyes, slowly sinking down onto his bed.

"What?" Louis asks, furrowing his eyebrows and following Harry's gaze to his abdomen.

"You're showing," Harry grins, glancing up at Louis's eyes and pulling him closer by his hips so that he's standing in between his own legs.

Louis laughs, his eyes squinting. Harry loves the crinkles by Louis's eyes when he smiles.

"Yeah, a bit." He taps his tummy. "I had to loosen my belt a notch today."

Harry smiles up at Louis and pulls him closer to himself, wrapping his arms around his torso and squeezing him tightly, before placing a kiss on Louis's small bump.

"Was that weird?" Harry chuckles. "Did I make that weird?"

Louis giggles and shakes his head fondly. "Not at all. You're cute."

Harry squints. "I think I'm more along the lines of handsome or rugged," he jokes.

"Oi, shut up, Harry," Louis laughs, pushing Harry onto his back and climbing on top of him. He immediately attaches his lips to Harry's neck and runs his fingers through his hair, earning a little groan from his taller half.

He tears his lips away for a moment to slip Harry's shirt off so that he's able to feel Harry's skin against his. Harry places his hands on the back of Louis's neck and brings their lips together gently while Louis slides his hand down the front of Harry's joggers. Harry moans into the kiss, moving one of his hands down Louis's toned back to squeeze his glorious ass. He pushes Louis's hips down against his and whines against his lips at the contact.

Harry then hears his phone ring, and it feels like his life flashes before his eyes. He quickly disconnects their lips and reaches his arm over to where his phone is, grabbing it from its place on the bedside table and accepting the call without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" he breathes.

"Hello, Mrs Styles?" Louis hears from the other line. "This is Ginger Mosely calling on behalf of Ms. Holt."

"Yes, hello, Ginger," he replies, frantically nudging Louis off of his lap and running a hand through his hair before wiping his slightly red and swollen lips off as he sits up.

Louis watches Harry's face as he repeatedly says "uh huh" and "yes" to whatever Ginger's saying, waiting for some indication that tells Louis how to begin reacting.

"Yes," Harry exclaims, slightly too quickly, his eyes widening immensely as he shoots up from his upright position on his bed and begins pacing around the room.

Louis thinks it's good news, but the pacing's confused him slightly.

"Yes, ma'am," Harry smiles before mouthing an ecstatic 'go my god' at Louis.

Louis immediately hops up from his place on the bed and stands in front of Harry, wrapping his arms around his midsection with a grin on his face as a silent 'congratulations.'

"Yes, thank you so much. Alright, I'll see you then. Thank you. Goodbye," Harry finishes, hanging up the phone. "I got the job," Harry breathes with wide eyes and a huge grin.

Louis runs his hands through Harry's curls. "I'm proud of you," he smiles, pecking his cheek.

"I can't believe I got it," he chuckles, completely shocked.

"When do you start?" Louis asks.

"About 2 weeks after I graduate," he says, making eye contact with Louis for more than 3 seconds for the first time since he answered the call.

"I knew you'd get it," Louis gloats.

"No, you did not," Harry scoffs with a small laugh.

"No, but I can say I knew, because you got it, so it doesn't do any harm," he shrugs.

Harry shakes his head at his boyfriend. "You're absolutely ridiculous."

"You're acting like you're the first person to say that to me." Louis sticks out his tongue at Harry, and Harry replies by bringing their lips back together and leading Louis back over to his bed where he begins to get on top of Louis.

Louis stops him, shaking his head. "I'm on top this time," he says, pushing Harry onto the soft mattress and climbing back on top of him.

Harry can only reply to Louis's words with a moan.

___

A/N: 

Hey, guys! 

Quick question - 

Would you want me to put some pictures up of how I imagine the boys look when I'm writing TITNY? Idk if anyone even cares but I like to be able to know what the author sees when they're writing sometimes. That's just me though lmao

-Cass