Fifteen

"Hey, Lou," Harry greets as he opens his door.

"Hey, Harry," Louis responds with a smile. "I brought The Notebook," he laughs, taking the movie out of his bag.

"And I supplied the popcorn," Harry laughs, motioning to the giant bowl of still-warm popcorn on his living room table.

Louis is once again awestruck by his date's beauty. This time, however, he's wearing a loose, thin white tank top and some grey joggers that make Louis want to die. Harry also has a navy blue beanie covering his small brown waves, and Louis seems to be slightly overdressed. By 'overdressed,' he means that he's wearing actual jeans, which he now deeply regrets.

They pop the movie into Harry's bluray player and sit down next to each other, beginning to snack on the buttery treat that Harry prepared for them.

"Honestly, who owns CD players anymore?" Louis teases. "You can find everything online for free."

Harry scoffs. "Excuse me, sir, I actually enjoy the pleasantry of waiting through commercials and getting to know my dates."

"Well, sir," Louis retorts. "It's not like we're talking all that much. More like shoving popcorn in our faces."

"We're talking now," Harry replies.

"Yes, thanks to me," Louis laughs, throwing a piece of popcorn into the air and catching it in his mouth.

"Thanks to you and my CD player, you mean," Harry corrects. "Catching popcorn in your mouth is only impressive when someone else throws it."

"Well, then, are you ready to be impressed, Harry?" Louis challenges.

"I've never been more ready," Harry says, trying to stay serious and failing as he chuckles.

"You get on that side of the couch and I'll stay over here," Louis says motioning to either side of Harry's couch.

Harry does as he says and gets the bowl of popcorn ready in front of him.

"C'mon now, don't be shy," Louis jokes before opening his mouth to tell Harry to throw a piece of popcorn at him.

Harry throws a piece with perfect form, and it lands perfectly into Louis's mouth.

"Don't mock me, Harold. Make me work for it," Louis laughs.

Harry does as Louis says and throws another piece with a slight curve. Louis immediately curves to his left and catches the popcorn, but loses his balance in the process, almost falling off of the couch to his death.

Harry instinctively reacts, almost jumping from his spot on the couch to try and keep Louis from falling. Of course, Louis didn't really need to be saved, as he didn't actually fall, therefore Harry just spilled the popcorn for nothing.

"Harry, you wanker," Louis laughs. "You've spilled all the bloody popcorn."

"It's not my fault you're clumsy," Harry jokes.

"Me?" Louis yelps. "You're the one who spilled the popcorn."

"Damn it, you're right," Harry concedes. "Guess we'll both just have to sit on that side of the couch," Harry shrugs, sitting down closer to Louis than he probably needs to.

Louis would usually make some sort of snippy comment at this point, but Harry just smells so damn good. Is that weird? And, honestly, Louis has never been more attracted to a bicep in his life, so he'll take all the contact he can get.

At this point, the movie's started, but now all Louis can think about are Harry's arms pinning him down, and oh my god, he's hard.

Apparently Harry notices or is thinking similarly, or both, or something, because the next thing Louis knows, Harry's hand is on his knee and is slowly moving its way up his thigh every few moments. Louis 'casually' spreads his thighs apart ever so slightly, giving Harry permission to do literally whatever the fuck he wants to him at this point, because it's been awhile, alright?