Three

Harry is about 3 weeks into his last semester of Uni when he starts really looking for easy ways to make a little extra money to help him through his already monstrous pile of debt. So far he's just seen a lot of survey websites that just seem like total scams.
He weighs his options. Strippers make a lot of money. And, honestly, Harry doesn't think of himself as a bad-looking guy. He's actually pretty okay in his opinion. After thinking that through for about 4 minutes, Harry decides he's not coordinated enough to be a stripper.
Although he finds his knock-knock jokes and puns hilarious, he doesn't believe that others will like him enough for him to be able to make any significant amount of money by doing stand-up.
Fun fact: Harry was going to try out for the X-Factor when he was 16, but he decided against it at the last minute. What are the odds he would make it, y'know? 'Would've been fun,' Harry thinks to himself.
Harry scrunches his eyebrows at the search result that he sees at the bottom of the 17th google page.
'You can make up to 1000 pounds a month by donating sperm?' Harry ponders. He doesn't seriously think he'd actually end up doing this, but the thought intrigued Harry. He looks into the topic further.
Sperm banks London
Requirements for donating sperm
Drawbacks to donating sperm
Where can I donate my sperm?
Process of donating sperm
"That's it? I just... Get off into a cup, and they give me 1000 pounds?" Harry says aloud to himself. "No," Harry slams his computer shut and tosses it to the other side of his couch, shocked he was even considering allowing the possibility of having dozens of his children running around without his knowledge.
'Then again,' he thinks. 'I would never know. I probably wouldn't even get picked. There are hundreds of thousands of other donations people could pick from. The odds mine would get picked are slim.'
"No, this is ridiculous, I can't do that," Harry decides. He thinks he decided, at least.
Just then, Harry's flatmate, Niall, walks in, sweaty and smelly from the gym, startling Harry. Harry instinctively grabs a throw pillow and throws it over his laptop to draw attention away from it. Sadly for Harry, all that did was draw attention directly to the laptop, and more importantly, to why Harry tried to hide the laptop.
Niall's face scrunched up in disgust. "Mate, if you're gonna watch porn, watch it in your room, and get away from my couch."
Harry's eyes widen. "N-no! I was just-"
"Yeah, I know what you were doin', mate." Niall smirks, walking down the hall to the bathroom.
"I wasn't doing that!" Harry yells after him, as he shuts the bathroom door. Harry groans and flops onto his stomach, slamming his face into the pillow in embarrassment. "I'm just trying to make some money," he grumbles to himself.