Six

Harry doesn't really know how to feel about what he was doing. Overall, it was just an incredibly awkward experience. He arrived at the Cryobank about 10 minutes before he was supposed to, and he waited about 12 for a "sample room," as the doctor called it, to open up.

"If you could just fill this biography out before you go in, that would be great, and then you'll be all set," the woman at the front desk, Denise, it seems, chirped. Harry nodded and sat down in the chair he was in before.

Donor ID #: 072310

DOB: 1st February, 1994

Ethnicity: White

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Type: Wavy/Curly (It depends on the day, really.)

Eye Color: Green

Build: Tall, Lanky, String Bean

Height: 6'0"

Aspirations: All I really want in life is happiness and love.

Schooling Background: I am a final year law major with a double minor in business and sociology.

Bio: I'm an aspiring lawyer. I know what you're thinking. A lawyer? Boring! But, I hope to specialize in civil rights and help those who are treated unfairly. Okay, that might still sound slightly boring, but I just want to help people, you know? Anyways, I think I'm quite a funny guy, especially if you enjoy knock-knock jokes and puns. I'm very compassionate and loving, and family is the most important thing in my life.

Harry wasn't really sure what else he could put in his bio, but he didn't really see himself as a very interesting person. That gave him some slight relief, because maybe no one looking for a donor would think that he was interesting either? Maybe.

They gave him a magazine full of naked women, and he really didn't want to make it even more awkward by telling them that he was, in no way, attracted to women, so he just nodded a thanks and made his way to the sample room.

'How am I supposed to get off to this?' Harry thought, staring down at the woman on the cover of the magazine. Harry looked at the cup that he had placed on the sink and sighed, squeezing his eyes shut, trying to picture any porn he's recently watched that could do the job.

It took him less time than he thought it would to get the job done, but he soon realized that it was a little more time than he was comfortable with when he walked out and the woman at the front desk said, "All good?" and he nodded. Handing her the sample, he presented her with an awkward smile, which she warmly returned. "How would you like to receive your payment? Check or card?"

"Card would be perfect, please. Thank you," Harry replied, retrieving his debit card from his wallet and handing it to her.

She did her little swipe thing and pressed a few buttons before handing him his card back. "Thank you so much for donating. I'm sure that you'll make a couple very happy someday," she smiled. That comment made Harry feel quite sick, but he kept his composure.

"Thank you," he smiled back, turning on his heels.

On his way out, he noticed a small, nervous-looking bloke with brown hair and big doe eyes. Harry stared at the pretty boy for a second too long, and he could tell the boy noticed when his blue eyes pierced into Harry's green. Harry knew it was too late for him to turn away and act like he wasn't staring into his soul, so he gave an awkward smile and wave, before the boy's gaze shot away from his.

"Louis?" the doctor called, and the boy quickly sprung up, twiddling nervously.

Harry mentally face-palmed and walked swiftly out the door.