Day 5 - 20:24 PM [MAIN ENDING]

10k READS OMFG I LOVE YOU GUYS HOLY SHITEU HOW TF IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD EVEN REACH 10 READS AHHHHH THANK YOU SOOO MUCH GUYS SARANGHAEYO SARANGHAEYO

-

This is the original ending, the one I originally had planned, therefore I highly recommend that you read this ending before the other one, I'll let you figure out which is the good ending and which is the bad ending.

There's a song attached, don't play it yet.

These two chapters are almost the same but vary at parts so you should probably read both all the way through.

-------------

Climbing off of Jimins motorbike, which he decided to bring into the forest, you watch as Jimin takes off his helmet, revealing a confused and somewhat disgusted expression.

"Wearing a helmet is so weird," He says, "I've never actually worn one before" He continues, smiling over at you as he puts the helmet on the seat of the bike once he gets off.

"Have you never been scared of getting hurt or even dying?" You question as he walks over to you.

"Nah I ain't scared of dying, or getting hurt, gonna die one day anyway," He shrugs, grabbing your hand and pulling you over to the grassy bank of the water as he sits down.

"Wae-" You are about to ask, when you're cut off by your own sudden coughing fit.

"Woah you okay?" Jimin asks in concern, patting your back as you cough for the last few times.

"Yeah," You clear your throat, "I can get really bad coughs sometimes, it's fine" You give him a reassuring smile, looking up at the stars as you lean back - having forgotten what you were going to say - and use your hands to prop you up, Jimin smiles back at you and does the same.

Peace surrounds you as neither of you speak, the only sounds being the occasional rustle of leaves or the small noises from the water of the lake. This silence isn't awkward, like some can be, it's comfortable, like you're both just enjoying each others presence in the tranquil atmosphere.

It's not until 9pm that Jimin says something, making you jump slightly.

"Look, it's Capricorn!!" He points up into the sky happily.

Following his gaze, you see bright stars mapping out the constellation of the Capricorn star sign, and your eyes light up in awe.

"I wonder if Aigo is up in the heavens granting wishes," You chuckle to yourself, earning a confused half glare from Jimin.

"Who?"

"An anime character from a visual novel, gosh, don't get jealous" You roll your eyes playfully, "It's abou-" before you can explain your favourite visual novel game, you start coughing again, harder than before.

Clearing your throat again, you notice Jimin has put his jacket around your shoulders, and has moved slightly closer to you, you notice he also has a long sleeve top on.

"I thought that maybe you have a cold"

"...Kamsahabida," You say, leaning your head on Jimins shoulder as you look back up to the sky, "Isn't that the constellation for libra?"

"Yeah, that's my star sign, do you know the deeper meaning of it?"

You shake your head, looking up at him and noticing his eyes sparkling with passion.

"Well the star sign Libra is a set of scales yeah, everyone knows that, only some people know that those scales represent the balance between day and night and good and evil etcetera. Libra is also the only star sign which is an inanimate object instead of an animal or person or other creature. There's actually usually a certain date where it will appear that the scales are balanced, I've never seen it myself though"