Day 5 - 11:15 AM

A/N: fun fact I like over 200 kpop related gifs (some are repeats I think) so if you're interested in seeing them for whatever reason tell me and I'll put them into a chapter or something idk like just why not

Hoseok P.O.V

Ignoring everyone else's conversations, I look back down to my phone, completely oblivious to the whispering Y/N and Jimin next to me.

Aish I hate everyone...

Yah but you don't hate me right o(^_^)o

No, there's like some people I don't hate but I hate everyone else

Good, you don't hate me!!

Aish how could I hate you, you're like a ball of sunshine

I am yes :D

"Hey Hobi hyung"

Rolling my eyes, I lower my phone and look over at Jimin once again, "I told you I'm not asking her out"

"No no no its something else I swear," He glances over at Y/N who is on her phone before standing and walking over towards the exit door, obviously expecting me to follow.

Being the curious little Hobi I am, I reluctantly pull myself up and follow him outside, shoving my phone in my pocket.

"Ok what do you want Chimchim"

Grinning suspiciously, he speaks up, saying, "I wanna take Y/N on a date soon, like in an hour or so but like I'm really scared, do you think you could come with us? Only for like the first 10 minutes then you can leave I swear"

Why would I go to a date with him? I don't wanna be a third wheel, I think to myself, making a clearly confused face in the process.

"Pleeeeaassseee Hobi hyung please" He pouts at me, "I'm really nervous about it"

Looking down at the mochi, my caring side takes over and I sigh, nodding my head, "fine, but I'm not staying for longer than 10 minutes, okay?"

"Yeah of course that's completely fine thank you so much Hobi hyung!!" Jimin breaks out a bright smile and hugs me quickly before running inside and returning to his seat, whispering something to Y/N in the process.

Also going back inside, I take my seat at the table and go back on my phone.

Your P.O.V

"You did it?" You whisper back to Jimin.

"Yup, now you just gotta get Tamzin to come along," He grins back at you, this plan you two have is going really well so far.

Tamzin

What u want?

Jimin asked me out, like on a date...

Yasssssss

And I want you to come with me

Wait what
Why
💁

Cus I'm really scared
Pleeaaassseee
Just for 10 minutes then you can go I swear
Cus you love me
Please