Day 2 - 23:55 PM

Your P.O.V

Walking into the bedroom after taking a nice shower, you put on some shorts and a loose tshirt. These were your comfy clothes that you always slept in. No bra of course, what sane girl sleeps in a horribly uncomfortable bra? Exactly.

Heading downstairs to get a drink, you hear someone banging at your door. Who the hell is that at this time of night? Cautiously unlocking the door, it is suddenly swung open and shut again in an instant. Before you stood no other than Park Jimin. You watch him concerned as he fumbles to lock the door again. Once he's done, he turns to you, smiling at your very confused expression.

"Heyyyy Y/N-ah!!"

"Jimin what the hell are you doing her-"

That's when you smelt the alcohol in his breath.

"Have you been drinking?.."

He laughs.

"Just a liiiittle bit" He slurs out.

"Jimin you should go home and sle-"

"But I wanted to come and see youuu" He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls your body into him. "You did ditch me at the party after all" He whispers in a raspy voice, making your breath catch in your throat.

"J-Jimin..." the extremely small space between you caused you to become very nervous. "You're drunk ok you should just leave"

He suddenly holds you in a hug and rests his head on your shoulder. "That really hurt ya know, seeing you run off with Mark..."

"Marks just a frien-" You were cut off as you felt Jimins lips connect with your own in a rough kiss. For some reason, unknown to you, you naturally kissed back. But then you tasted the vodka that still lingered on his lips, bringing you back to your senses as you pushed him away. "L-listen Jimin you're r-really drunk so you should be s-sleeping"

Jimin smirks and before you know it, your back is against the wall and Jimin is holding your hands above your head. Before you have time to say anything, Jimins lips are once again on yours. This time you can't push him away as your hands are trapped and Jimins body is pressed up against yours. His lips move from yours and begin trailing kisses across your jaw all the way to your ear, where he whispers, "I don't like seeing you with other guys Y/N..." his tone is controlling and that sparks a glimpse of fear within you.

A gasp escapes your lips as he moves to your neck and starts to kiss and suck at the skin, causing small love bites to appear. Once he reaches your collarbone, you have to surpress a moan as he bites and sucks harshly on the skin, causing a purple-red bruise to form. "You are mine Y/N..." He says, his breath cool against your warm skin.

"J-Jimin" you manage to breathe out "Y-you don't know what you're doing... t-this isn't what you w-want..."

He chuckles against your skin, sending shivers throughout your body.

"Oh I know what I want..." He replies, "I want you."

Snapping back to reality, you realise this is only gonna get worse and you knee Jimin in the stomach, causing him to release you.

"Owww Y/N-ah!!" He is somehow back to his innocent cute self from minutes ago. You decide to wonder how later as you move away from any walls and stand in the middle of the room facing him.

"You need to go to sleep!!" It's too late for you to go home so you'll have to stay here... but you can't try anything ok?"

He smiles widely and runs upstairs.

"H-hey!!" You chase after him and enter your room to see that he has flopped onto your bed. Seeing him sit up, you walk over to him and sit on the bed next to him. "I didn't say my be-"