Day 2 - 20:56 PM

A/N: I'm learning Korean and at the moment I know like 7 words which are pizza (피자), blood (피), rice (쌀), Korea (한국), city (도시), name (이름) and man (남자) I know this is irrelevant but I'm proud so yah (/•3•)/ I also know Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) obviously (/•ㅇ•)/

Patiently waiting outside, you double check that you look ok. You are dressed in a short f/c party dress with matching converse, dressing formal isn't really your thing, but you can do smart casual. Considering that the party is obviously indoors, you decide against taking a jacket, it's not that cold at the moment anyway.

Jimin P.O.V

"Hey Hoseok?" Yoongi speaks up beside me.

"Yea?"

"Where's Y/N gonna sit?"

Looking around the car you realise he's has a point, all of the seats are taken, the only way she'll be able to fit is...

"She'll just have to sit on someones lap" Hoseok replies.

"Not me"

"I'm out"

"Bugsy not it"

"I'm driving"

"I'm sleeping"

"I just refuse"

Everyone claims their place as not being the one to have her sit on them except me, I was too slow, not that I'm complaining but ya know.

"Her house is just there" I point the small building out to Hoseok who pulls up near the house. Spotting Y/N waiting by the door, I can't help but smile.

Your P.O.V

Standing up, you spot a big 7 seater car pull up near your house and watch as Jimin gets out and jogs over to you, smiling.

"Wow..." You hear him breathe out as he stops in front of you.

"Wow?"

"You look amazing" He confidently says to you, causing you to blush slightly.

"Thank you," You smile before walking over to the car, "Annyeong everyone!" You politely say before looking around the car. Noticing that Jimin has already sat down in the last remaining seat, you look at Hoseok, confused.

"Yeah you uh, might have to sit on Jimins lap, there's not enough seats"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi is already asleep in the seat next to you... and Jimin. There was no choice except having to sit on Jimins lap, so that's where you are currently sat.

(Seat arrangement)
Jin Hoseok
RM V Kook
Jimin/You Suga

Everyone sat in front of you is chatting happily whereas you can't help but feel a bit awkward. Naturally, you shift around slightly, oblivious of the extremely quiet grunt that comes from Jimin when you do.

"Careful guys, the road is still a bit bumpy here" Jin warns the others, looking at the road ahead.

When he said bumpy you didn't think he meant this bumpy. Encountering a big bump in the road, your butt flies partly into the air before landing back down on Jimins lap. Jimin freezes up at this and looks at you, hoping you don't realise, but luckily for him, you're busy rubbing your head, which hit the roof during the bump.

"Now I have to get comfy again..." You mumble before shifting around again. Just as you do get comfy, you come across a road that doesn't have one big bump, but more like the whole road is full of those tiny bumps that make the car seem like it's vibrating. (Poor Jimin XD) Jesus you think, before hearing a low grunt from the boy behind you. Turning around to look at him, you notice he seems tense, but you shrug it off and face forward once again.