Thirty

Extra long chapter for you! ♡

Thank you so much for 10K reads and 1K votes!

The days passed by faster than a speeding bullet. The disastrous week was at its end, and Jungkook wanted nothing else but to just lie in his bed endlessly, forget everything regarding the night.

His Netflix marathon with munching on anything in his house wasn't really a good idea. He had not touched his gym card for days.

He, fortunately, hasn't touched his weight either.

Jungkook's life was fucked up, he was starting to become broke and he hadn't paid last month's house bill. The school had probably called him already (and probably rejected him too) but he wouldn't have known, considering the fact that he doesn't even have a damn working phone anymore.

How to fix that problem? Definitely not ask Jimin to borrow his phone, cause he has his own problems to take care of at this moment, and the last thing Jungkook wanted was to be mixed into that too.

It's unbelievable how all this started because of a moaning neighbour, all Jungkook wanted to know was whether it was a damn fifty-year-old or a male at his age, however, he just fucked it all up in the process.

One action leads to another, and the next thing he knows Jungkook is on a double date with his past best friend pretending to be his boyfriend just to make a damn male jealous.

Jungkook buried his face in his hands, the thoughts making him want to laugh at his own stupidity.

"I'm an idiot."

Perhaps this would be the day he could fix it all? Get his best friend back, manage to get into the school, obtain a working phone, and fix the relationship of Yoongi and Jimin?

Wait.

Does he really want to fix their relationship?

Jungkook stared into the empty air, trying to answer his own question. Yet he gave up, an answer wouldn't lead to anything but trouble.

He stood up and replaced his grey sweatpants with tight-sitting black jeans. He let his striped black and red sweater stay on his body, as it matched his outfit anyway, and he was too lazy to bother change.

He placed the broken phone into his back pocket and walked out of the apartment, in need of some fresh air after such a long time inside the apartment with all windows closed.

He had been sleeping on the couch since the night, terrified of hearing anything from the other side of the thin walls, so his sleeping pattern was fucked up too.

Jungkook walked silently past Jimin's door, there was a small chance he would hear him anyway, but he dared not take the chance.

His mind cleared up as soon as the door opened, fresh air pressed through the door and embraced Jungkook like a son would embrace his mother, and it left Jungkook positive.

Positive that this could work.

-

"How much for a repair?"