Six

Jungkook remained sleepless as they seemed to never ever be done. He didn't expect Jimin to be that type of a person, but he couldn't really have known. He barely knew about Jimin.

Jungkook decided to sleep on his couch instead, much better than hearing those irritating moans every second. He automatically didn't like that stranger.

He realized how much of a lonely person he must be, wanting a guy whom he had only known for like three days, wanting a stranger.

He couldn't really gloom, considering he didn't really know Jimin. He just wanted him.

Jungkook cuddled into his blanket and tried to keep warm, it was freezing, and he only had a blanket. A soft sigh escaped his lips.

He felt his body begin to feel heavy, and he closed his heavy eyelids slowly. Hugging the blanket, Jungkook eventually fell into deep sleep.

-

Jungkook groaned and stretched his arms. His room was lit up by the sun outside. He regretted his choice to not close the curtains.

He got up and stumbled to the bathroom, he changed and took a shower. He hated not showering in the morning, he hated feeling greasy and unclean.

Wonder what Jimin is doing right now.

He was probably cuddling with his boyfriend. Jungkook thought bitterly and soaked his hair with water. Why would Jimin flirt with Jungkook if he already had a boyfriend?

He wrapped his lower body in a towel after he finished and brushed his teeth. He walked out of the bathroom, cold air brushing on Jungkook's bare skin. Jungkook shivered slightly.

He turned on the television and managed to make a bowl of cereal before doing so. He sat down and looked at whatever the television had to offer. His gaze fell down to the lonely white piece of paper lying on the table.

Min Jisoo's barbecue party
Whole neighborhood invited!
We will be making delicious food out in the garden for you to celebrate our nature award for being the cleanest neighborhood!
Make friends and talk to new people!
Hope you can come.

Jungkook had completely forgotten about the party the girl had invited him over for, but he was willing to come to it. Though he was the worst when it came to socializing at such events.

It was around one and a half hour until it would start, so he had good enough time to change and get ready.

-

Jungkook switched to clothes, wearing an oversized grey hoodie with a pair of ripped denim jeans. He put on some perfume, wanting to smell good as a particular person could be there.

Jungkook, he has a boyfriend.

He left his house with five minutes to kill until it started. Jungkook walked out of the door, happy of the fact that it was quite hot outside as he didn't want to go back, having to find warmer clothes.

Jungkook looked curiously at the small group gathered out in the garden, he walked hesitantly towards them. An awkward smile spreading across his flushed face.

"Hey Jeon!" The girl in charge of the party, Min Jisoo, said and grinned ear to ear.

"Hello Jisoo, just call me Jungkook." Jungkook smiled back. Jisoo nodded. Jimin? Jungkook searched around however, he was interrupted by Jisoo tapping his shoulder. He turned around to face her.

"Do you want to taste? Lamb skewers." Jisoo held out her arm, holding a stick with lamb skewers on. Jungkook nodded and leaned forward, taking a bite.

"Delicious!" Jungkook grinned. He chewed it slowly, really enjoying the taste. It was very delicious.

"There's my brother, Min Yoongi." Jisoo pointed at a boy with mint green hair, he looked very similar to Jisoo and he was looking at another person, a slight smirk on his lips. The person he talked to had bright orange hair.

Orange hair.

J I M I N.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at them. Jimin stood with his back facing Jungkook. He swore he could hear his soft laugh from here.

Damn you Jimin.