Twenty Three

Jungkook waited calmly, feeling dead on the inside as he imagined the future events getting closer. Though he remained quiet and had a monotone facial expression on the outside.

He felt nauseous, he didn't really feel like pretending to have a boyfriend.

The things he does for Jimin.

This wasn't really dedicated to Jimin though.

Right?

-

He could see Taehyung from the corner of his eyes and realized that the game was on.

"Taetae~" Jungkook hummed softly as he saw Taehyung getting closer. He wrapped his arms around his waist in a hesitant, yet flirty manner.

"Why are you like this?" Taehyung said quietly, pushing his hands away. Jungkook leaned closer towards his ear, his hot breath fanning Taehyung's neck as he did so.

"Pretend," Jungkook whispered.

"Hey, calm down, we exist too," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. Jungkook looked up, wanting to yell into his face. Are you saying you're better at not showing public affection?

"Yoongs it's alright, let's just leave, shall we?" Jimin muttered, his arms wrapping around Yoongi's shoulder, but still, he couldn't stop himself from staring at the couple in front of his eyes.

"Yeah sure, let's leave," Jungkook answered. 

-

Jungkook was pressed against Jimin and Taehyung in the back of the cab, with his thighs pressed against Jimin's.

Taehyung had moved as far away as possible from having any physical contact with Jungkook, and Yoongi had insisted on sitting in the front seat.

"Seokjin was his name right?" Jimin asked softly. Jungkook nodded in a reply, ignoring the gaze Jimin sent. He could feel Jimin's thighs press harder against his, however, he decided to believe it was an accident.

Until the thigh lifted slightly, suddenly moving on top of Jungkook's thighs. Jungkook felt his face slowly flush red while staring at the road in front of him.

Jimin's thighs rested on his bulge.

"I'm looking forward to meeting Seokjin." Jimin grinned as if nothing was happening. Jungkook cleared his throat, feeling like his whole face was bright red.

His gaze flicked down towards his bulge, and he wishes he hadn't. Jimin's deliciously thick, and muscular thighs were right over his now growing bulge.

The worst time to get a boner.

Jungkook swore under his breath, thoughts of paranoia appearing in his head. Jimin could most likely feel it.

His wide and innocent looking eyes stared at Jimin. Jimin stared deeply back, smirking his perfect smirk.

Jungkook wanted to moan, he coughed quickly and avoided focusing on the butterflies flying like crazy in his stomach.

His eyes searched after a gaze from Yoongi or Taehyung. Were they seriously not noticing anything?

Jimin's thigh pressed slowly and hard down, and Jungkook replied with a sharp gasp.

A long night of pure torture.