Twelve

"Excuse me." The old lady muttered and unlocked the door. Jungkook stared confused at the older male lying on the ground.

"Thank you." Jungkook whispered, his eyes not leaving Jimin. She nodded and walked away, he was surprised she didn't comment about Jimin literally lying outside Jungkook's apartment door.

Jungkook wasn't sure on what to do, though he opened the door slowly. Jimin's sleeping figure moved slightly. Jungkook bowed down and looked at him.

"Jimin." He muttered and poked his chest. Jimin's eyes opened slowly and their eyes met. Jungkook looked hesitantly away and tried to find the right words.

"Why aren't you in your apartment?"

"What? Oh shit." Jimin's eyes widened as he looked around, only to begin moaning and he rubbed his temple. "My head, fuck."

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and felt a thin coat of red appear on his cheeks. Jimin shut his eyes close.

"I could give you some aspirin..." Jungkook said quietly and watched the boy struggle to keep his eyes open. Jimin nodded.

He stood up and walked inside of his apartment, eyes softening as he could see his keys and phone on the table. He opened the medicine cabinet, snatching some aspirin and filling a plastic cup with water in the process.

Jungkook turned around, only to squeal and jump when seeing Jimin right in front of him. He almost let go of the cup, which wouldn't end very well.

"Thanks." Jimin smiled and grabbed the things as if nothing had just happened. Jungkook nodded and watched him carefully, not sure if he should push him out or let him stay.

"Do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" Jungkook whispered, he didn't want him to know what he did. He just wanted an oblivious Jimin.

"Not at all." Jimin smacked his lips and shook his head. Phew. Jungkook exhaled softly, gaze falling down to Jimin's full and pink lips.

"What did I do, Jungkook?" Jimin asked, voice dominant as he suddenly pressed his chest against Jungkook's. Fingers grazing his arm.

Jungkook blushed and shook his head, pushing his chest lightly with his palm. Jimin looked down at Jungkook's neck, his other hand now trailing down the bruises on his neck.

"Am I the reason for these?" Jimin leaned down and kissed a hickey, leaving Jungkook shocked. He froze slightly and stared at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Of course not." Jungkook stuttered, Jimin could see right through his lie, and a smirk appeared on his lips.

"I bet I didn't regret doing so." He began kissing upwards, starting from Jungkook's collar bone to his firm jawline.

"Jimin..." Jungkook trailed off and Jimin's hot breath fanned his neck. Jungkook pushed him lightly as his soft lips had just placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"I really want to kiss those delicious lips of yours, but you just won't let me." Jimin groaned and tangled his fingers in Jungkook's hair.

It felt different having a sober Jimin in front of him, his movements were more smooth and his smirk was flawless.

Jungkook bit his lips and looked away. This was going to be hard to resist.