Twenty Eight

Yoongi's glare turned into a smirk, just at the same time as Jimin slipped his hand into his pants.

"I can't do this," Jungkook said loudly, it made Jimin quickly retreat his hand and Taehyung turn around, his eyes were wide and curious.

"You can't do what, Kookie?" Yoongi grinned.

He knows.

Jungkook remained quiet. His jaw went slack as he stared at Yoongi. He could feel Taehyung's gaze in his peripheral vision.

"Do what?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll tell you, little Taehyung," Yoongi grinned. "Your dear great boyfriend is cheating on you!"

Silence.

"Boyfriend?" Taehyung laughed half-heartedly. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Pardon me?" Yoongi's eyes shone from amusement.

"He never was."

Jungkook closed his eyes, he could feel Yoongi and Jimin look at him, and he knew the questions were already at the tip of their tongues.

"Taehyung never was your boyfriend?" Jimin asked, his voice was laced with an emotion Jungkook couldn't recognize.

Jungkook opened his mouth to answer, however, he was interrupted by Taehyung.

"Yup!" He popped the p.

A sad smile spread across Taehyung's pink lips. "He has been pretending all this fucking time. Are we soon there?"

Jimin remained quiet after that, his gorgeous lips were shut close.

Jimin's thick and warm thigh was long gone, and the pressure still lingered at Jungkook's side.

Jungkook was filled with a feeling he had never felt before, it made him feel terrible.

He leant forwards, inhaling sharply as he was filled with nausea.

It was just a small white lie.

He gagged slightly, feeling the urge to throw up.

"Stop the car." Jungkook whimpered as he clenched his stomach.

Just a small white lie, Jungkook, stop worrying. You're acting like a pussy, where the fuck is your image?

Yoongi quickly turned over, a small smirk spread across his lips as he almost crashed into a car. 

"What the hell?! Why would you just pull over like that?!" Jimin shouted, his strong hand clenched the car handle. His gaze kept falling on Jungkook, who looked like he was in pain. 

Jungkook was oblivious to the warm and soft hand which gingerly landed on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down as he hurriedly pushed himself past Jimin to leave the car. 

He instantaneously opened the door wide and stumbled to the pavement. 

His stomach contracted so violently that he had no time to reach for the grass, and the chunks of good covered with creamy chyme from his stomach splattered across the pavement. The sound of another door opening was vague to Jungkook as he was too busy vomiting.

He felt weak. His throat was sore from the stomach acid that had layered it, and his mouth tasted of vomit. He struggled to gain balance as his legs were shaking. 

The stomach-acid stench of vomit filled Jimin's nostrils as he worriedly gazed at the brunet. 

Jungkook had no time to react before he was pushed to the ground, face down into the vomit.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE, I REALLY HOPE YOU'RE STILL HERE ♡