Twenty Seven

"Let's go." Yoongi said, his somehow pretty pale and skinny fingers were tapping on the steering wheel.

Jimin hummed cheerfully and looked at Jungkook, who was staring straight forwards. His cherry lips were slightly parted, and Jimin's gaze fell down to them.

Jungkook was determined to be quiet and not make this setting into something huge, like earlier.

He was again placed in the middle between Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyung was pressed against the door, he was avoiding looking at both of them at all costs.

Meanwhile Jimin was thoughtlessly leaning his head against Jungkook's shoulder.

What was wrong with Yoongi? Why did he place them like earlier, knowing there's a seat right next to him?

Was he looking for trouble?

Jungkook looked at Jimin, a grin was placed on his gorgeous thick
lips. He wondered what was going on between Yoongi and Jimin.

Why did Jimin want to break up with Yoongi?

Jungkook shook his head quickly. He was going mad from all the questions remaining unanswered in his mind.

His mind suddenly went blank when a hand landed on the inside of his thigh. It quickly started to wander closer to his bulge.

Jungkook turned his head to look at Taehyung with a stressed expression.

Why did no one ever notice this?

A strange feeling of déjà vu filled Jungkook as it trailed down to his hardening area. He shivered.

Jimin smirked as his hand landed on top of Jungkook's bulge. He pressed down with force, making Jungkook feel breathless.

"Jungkookie," Jimin leant down to whisper into his ear. "Mind if I touch you?"

Jungkook shook his head, gasping after air.

His hand stroked his bulge with soft motions, Jungkook closed his eyes, breathing heavily but still as quietly as he could.

"Don't close your eyes, look at me." Jimin whispered lowly, he did as he told, and saw the lust in Jimin's brown orbs.

His gaze swiped from his eyes to the car's rear view mirror, and saw Yoongi glare at him through the glass.

Yoongi's glare turned into a smirk, just at the same time as Jimin slipped his hand into his pants.

-

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)