Five

Jungkook sat down on his bed, body sore after his workout earlier today. He lied down and closed his eyes. Exhausted.

Jungkook opened his phone and looked at his lonely message inbox. He sighed and opened his chat with Taehyung.

JK: Hey

TY: what's up

Quick reply. Jungkook smirked, laughing softly.

JK: you replied quickly lmao

TY: of course :-)

JK: hang out?

TY: sure

JK: yay

TY: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JK: what the fuck is that

TY: lenny face....

JK: uhh whatever, hang out in 20 at my house?

TY: ya, see you

JK: see ya

Jungkook locked his phone screen and sat up in his bed, he decided to change to a white t-shirt and black ripped jeans. He looked at his phone, 7:46 pm.

It was sixteen minutes since they planned to hang out, and knowing Taehyung he knew he would come earlier than expected.

And he was right.

Jungkook stood up as the doorbell rang and walked to the door. He opened it to see Taehyung grinning. Jungkook poked his tongue out of his mouth.

"Hello." Taehyung chuckled and walked into the house, automatically sitting down on the couch. Jungkook followed after and sat down next to him.

"Anything new?" Taehyung asked him, placing his feet on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook poked his feet and shook his head. A sudden thought appeared in his mind. Jimin.

"Why are you blushing?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked up at him, tilting his head. He then realized he may or may not have begun to blush, he laughed and shook it off.

"No reason." He looked up at the ceiling, drumming on Taehyung's legs. Taehyung groaned and kicked him.

"Is it a boy?" He smirked and looked at him. He began to tickle Jungkook with his feet.

"No! Stop!" Jungkook giggled and pushed away his feet. Taehyung threw a pillow on him.

"Is he pretty?" Taehyung smiled, looking at him. Jungkook rolled his eyes, smiling. Taehyung could always know what he was thinking about.

"Beautiful." Jungkook pictured Jimin in his mind. His beautiful cute nose and his pretty shiny eyes, plus those gorgeous thick lips.

"Huge dick?" Taehyung said, earning a slap from Jungkook.

"No!" Jungkook kicked him, blushing even deeper. Taehyung gasped.

"He doesn't?" Taehyung yelled into the apartment and Jungkook placed his hand over his mouth. Taehyung licked his hand.

"I didn't say no to that, but I honestly have no idea and I don't want to talk about this," Jungkook said and slapped Taehyung's cheek for licking his palm.

"Fine." Taehyung snickered. He stood up and went to the table, picking up the Jenga box he got for Christmas years ago.

"Jenga? Seriously?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. A slight smile appearing on his mouth as he watched Taehyung.

"Shut up and play Jenga with me." He showed his signature box smile.

-

They played Jenga for one hour until Jungkook pushed Taehyung out of his house. It was around 9 pm and he wanted to rest.

He really just wanted to hear Jimin.

Shut up.

Jungkook put his laptop on his lap and began searching on the internet, finding random fact he would forget the second after he had read them, distracting himself.

Jungkook sighed to himself, it was idiotic of him to wait for someone every night. He pushed his laptop off and changed to a white t shirt and sweatpants. It had been a long day, and Jungkook actually just wanted to sleep.

He turned off the lights and lied down on his bed. Jungkook closed his eyes.

There it was again.

Jungkook opened his eyes, and suddenly sleep didn't seem interesting anymore, although his body felt heavy.

Jimin moaned, and Jungkook placed his back against the wall again. Turning the lights on in the process. But it didn't sound like it usually did.

There were two voices.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Fuck, babe! Harder!" Jimin gasped. Jungkook froze, not sure on what to do.

"Jimin you're so damn gorgeous." The stranger moaned. It was a quite deep voice. Jungkook groaned and pulled a hand through his hair. He pouted slightly.

Not fair.