Seven

Jungkook didn't notice that he had glared at the two boys, and he looked quickly away. Flashing a fake smile to Jisoo.

"Awesome," Jungkook replied, Jisoo giggled and nodded. He couldn't help looking back at the two boys, a frown appearing on his lips as he did so.

Jimin turned around and met Jungkook's gaze. Jungkook's eyes widened and he froze. Jimin smirked widely and winked at him. 

"Jungkookie!" Jimin shouted and motioned for him to come over with his hands. Jungkook walked towards them hesitantly. 

"Hey, buddy." Jimin placed his hand on top of Jungkook's shoulder, massaging it slightly. His cheeks flushed red. The first time they touched.

"Hello." Jungkook bowed to Min Yoongi. He forced a smile on his lips, even though he was overwhelmed by nerves and he didn't know what to do.

"Nice to meet you." Min Yoongi replied monotonously and looked at the taller boy. "How old are you?"

"I'm 19." Jungkook stuttered slightly and looked at Yoongi, Yoongi let out a short but soft laughter.

"You're quite young, I'm 23." He replied. Jungkook's eyes widened slowly. Didn't know Jimin was into older guys.

"I'm only one year younger than Jimin." Yoongi laughed even more when hearing his quiet voice. What the fuck was his problem?

"Right," Yoongi replied, turning away from Jungkook and meeting Jimin's gaze. "Mind giving me a glass of water, babe?"

Babe.

"Of course!" Jimin smiled and walked away, leaving Yoongi and Jungkook behind. Jungkook looked curiously at him.

"How did you meet Jimin?" Yoongi asked, gaze turning towards Jungkook.

"I'm his neighbour.."

"True. That's perhaps why you're here too." Yoongi shrugged, looking at the taller boy while blowing up his cheeks. Jungkook nodded.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked, receiving a laugh in response. He gave Yoongi a puzzled stare.

"What do you think?" Yoongi replied sassily. He looked at Jungkook, who seemed clueless. "I'm his boyfriend."

Oh.

"Oh."

"You're already getting along! Awesome." Jimin came back with a glass of water in his left hand, he wrapped his arms around both of them as soon as Yoongi received the glass.

"Yeah, well I should probably go now..." Jungkook pushed him away and turned around. He didn't want to interrupt their lovely conversation.

"Don't leave." Jimin's voice changed, voice laced with domination. Jungkook didn't know why, but he turned back around quickly and did as Jimin said.

Jimin smirked at him.

You have a boyfriend, Jimin.

It was silent. No one really wanted to say something. Jungkook was looking at his shoes, while Yoongi looked at Jungkook, face completely monotonous.

-

"Let's get this party started!" Min Jisoo yelled and handed out Soju bottles as she smiled from ear to ear.

Jungkook swallowed nervously, he wasn't a big fan of drinking. Jimin and Yoongi, however, received the bottles with huge smiles on their faces. Jimin offered him some.

Jungkook grabbed the bottle hesitantly. He held it to his mouth and let it fall onto his tongue, the burning liquor poured down his throat and he swallowed it as quickly as possible. He flinched.

Jimin took a sip too and he grinned. Jungkook wished he could be better at drinking. He sighed softly as the rest were busy trying to make them drunk.

Yoongi seemed like he was the one most used to drinking, he swallowed the liquor in huge sips. Yoongi didn't seem like a very happy person but began smiling as soon as alcohol was placed in front of him.

Jungkook was shocked to see how quickly they had changed from normal to drunk. He didn't feel comfortable in a place full of drunks. Jungkook turned on his heel to leave.

Arms were wrapped around his waist as soon as he was about to step, and a head was placed onto Jungkook's shoulder.

"Don't leave us," Jimin whispered into his ear, kissing his cheek with a soft peck and he unwrapped his arms and walked back to Yoongi.

Jungkook's eyes were widened and he swore he could still feel the feeling of his lips on his cheeks. His cheeks were burning up. He turned around, looking at Jimin with a puzzled stare.

What?