Chapter Six

What exactly is Plan B? I have about five seconds to figure it out if I want the results I want. Does my hair look okay? There's literally no time to run to the rest room again and fix it. No time. I'm about to be face to face with him and I am not ready. Just be calm. That's not working. I am freaking out. Oh no, he's looking at me. Here goes nothing. Pray I do not make a complete fool out of myself.

                            "Hey..." I say as I fidget in front of him. He had blonde hair and piercing blue eyes – and overall he was just perfect. The tattoo that came halfway down on his left shoulder. Oh and his watch and his shoes and just...oh my god...I need to control myself. Do not give into this torture.

                         "Are you okay?"

                         "I'm alive...if that counts."

                         "Funny. No, I mean your back. You ran away before Kyle could really check out..."

                         "No. He was being...you know what it doesn't matter. I'm okay." I say as I throw my hands in the air, before sitting on the edge of the pool. I kicked my feet back and forth in the cool water and breathe in the chlorine that engulfed the pool. Then I turn around and continue, "Why do you care? It's not like we're Facebook friends or real life buddies. I got hurt on my own accord...hey what time is it?"

He bends down and I grab his wrist and read his watch.

8:45 p.m.

I've been gone since 4 p.m. and I am starving. Glancing up at the restaurant, my smile slowly diminishes to a frown when I see that it's closed. Looking down at my belly, I grab it as it rumbles and then hand Bobby his wrist back. Slowly, he stands back and acknowledges Kyle.

Here's the thing with Kyle. He hates me. Thinks I am too attached to Bobby and that I am obsessed with all the pool staff. No – only the good looking ones. Anyways, we haven't had a good relationship in a good three years. You could say it's my fault – but the blame goes both ways.

                       "Is she okay? Do we need to...?"

                      "Listen Kyle. I am fine. We don't need you to actually care about us 'free-loaders'...okay. My back will heal. Anyways, I am going to go upstairs and eat something since I am starving. I don't know why you hate me, but it's a little annoying." I say as I stand up and kick the water off of my feet. Smiling at Bobby, I say "Thank you. I'm sorry to cut this short...but I must be going. Maybe I will see you tomorrow? Night Bobby."

                     "Night Everly." Smiled Bobby as both Kyle and himself walked towards the hot tub. Wait. Hold up. He knows my name. Bobby Tomlinson actually knows my name! Oh my god! Does that do me any good? Yeah, because I thought or 'assumed' that he just knew me and that he didn't know my name. This is huge. Scratch that – MAJOR! #GetBobby2.0 is officially underway! After my internal excitement slash rant was finished, I looked up to see my sister glaring at me.

Oh that's right. I told her that it would only be like a minute and it's been like ten. What can I say? 'I'm sorry that you got bit by mosquitos and that you want to eat – but its Bobby and I don't care about you.' That sounds a little messed up and too harsh if you ask me. I open the gate and walk to her with a grin on my face; and she just punches me in the arm.

Rubbing my arm, I say "I'm sorry. We got talking."

                                "You actually spoke to Bobby? The guy you've been swooning over since 2013? So?" questioned Darcy as she pushed the elevator button.