The Last Night chapter 7

YAY! An update! I'm sorry it was so late, but my computer got a virus and then broke down. So all my files were deleted as well as my itunes library which included more than 5oo songs. So after many research on the internet, I was able to transfer my songs from my ipod to my computer. Sadly, nothing could be done about the files :(

So, I have the whole story planned out until the end and the upcoming chapters will be very exciting! I'm thinking about finishing the story in 20 chapters.

The plot is very unexpected and there will be many cliffhangers :)

So anyway hope you like it and it doesn't dissapoint.

CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE LINK AT THE SIDE: HAPPY BY NEVER SHOUT NEVER

AND

THE PICTURE OF LEXI!!!

R&R!

Chapter 7

I stared out the window at the cops that surrounded our house. Detectives were talking with Blake and he looked very frustrated. The sun shined down at the earth, though there was nothing to be bright about. The birds chirped, though there was nothing to be all chittery about, if that's even a word.

Sighing, I slowly looked away and stared as Rose chatted on aim.

Why was everybody so obsessed with stuff like facebook, twitter, aim and myspace?

I would never understand.

But then again, I never really tried it, I mean, I have an account, but I stopped using it after, well, the "incident"

I wanted someone to tell me that everything would be okay.

And I wanted that someone to be mom.

Why did dad have to kill her, I mean there was nothing she ever did to him.

I wish I could go back into the past and change things.

I just want someone to take me back, to better days.

I sighed again. I was bored.

There was a knock on the door.

I turned my head as did Rose. Blake walked in.

"The detectives finally left, man, I forgot how annoying they can get." He tutted.

A giggle escaped my lip. Blake looked at me in question.

"Blake, are you sure you're not gay? I mean it would be cool to have a gay brother, but awkward if I find out another way" I said, I was in the mood to mess around.

Blake stared at me in horror. "Lexi! Are you implying I'm gay! Me! Do I look gay! Oh my god!" Blake's reaction was so funny, I was cracking up, as was Rose.

But it was nothing compared to what happened next.

Blake proceeded to open the door, where a poor unsuspecting Mark was walking by holding a bag of potato chips and soda.

As Mark walked by, Blake grabbed him... and kissed him right on the lips!

I fell of my bed as I recorded the scene. I was crying so much from laughing.

I heard a thud and saw Rose fall out of her chair as she tried to muffle her laugh.

Mark then pushed him off and wiped his lips disgustingly and stared at Blake.

"DUDE! I do not like you like that!" Mark yelled.

Blake was smiling as he wiped his lips. "Since I didn't enjoy that, that means I am NOT gay."