🍋 lemon 🍋

(A/N): This chapter doesn't actually have much to do with the storyline, it's just a thing that you could decide to read or not, because I know some people just don't like to read smut. Well, this is my first time writing something like this, so wish me luck. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

---

Sans kissed me passionately before looking into my (E/C) eyes and I looked into his multicolored ones. He gently kissed down my neck and began to slip my shirt off; I blushed deeply and bit my lip as he did this. I felt so... exposed. Sans looked up at me and noticed the light pink hue dusted along my cheekbones and the slightly nervous expression on my face. He smirked slightly.

"You don't have to be so nervous, (Y/N). I'll be gentle." His deep voice spoke. I nodded my head and decided to try to relax. Sans lifted his shirt over his head and threw it towards the laundry basket, missing by an inch. Sans began to kiss me passionately once more.

He grazed his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for permission. I teasingly declined. He then smirked with that mischievous smile of his before putting his hand on my breast and massaging it, causing me to moan quietly with pleasure. He took this vulnerable moment as an opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth and explore the wet cavern.

I started to take my jeans off, leaving my panties on so that he could take them off himself. He then started to tease me by placing a hand on my womanhood.

"Well, it feels like you're excited, aren't you?" Sans smirked as he felt how wet I was. "Y-Yeah." I said as I bit my lip. Sans took off his pants and his boxers and gently slipped my panties off. I spread my legs before he inserted his hard member into my wet womanhood.

Since it was my first time, I wasn't quite used to the sensation yet. At first it felt a bit painful, but that pain soon melted away and pleasure began to surface inside of me. He slowly began to thrust more and more before I wrapped my legs around his waist. He then started to thrust a bit faster and deeper, causing me to moan quietly. I bit my lip to prevent myself from being too loud.

"Don't silence yourself, (Y/N). I want to hear you." Sans said, each word dripping with seduction. "O-Okay, Sans." I nodded my head in agreement. He then started to thrust so much deeper and faster than before, causing me to moan loudly with pleasure. "S-Sans! If you keep this up, I might just—" I exclaimed. "You might just do what?" Sans replied flirtatiously. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I moaned.

Sans thrusted even faster, if that's even possible. Sans came inside of me, and I came too. When I came, it felt like a burst of pleasure rang throughout my entire body. He then layed down beside me and we cuddled for a while, obviously. Today truly has been the best I've ever had.

---