| Chapter Fifty |

"'I HAVE NEVER SAID THIS BEFORE, BUT I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR BUTT!' Papyrus yelled."

---

"Should we go help her?" I suggested. "Uh... probably, yeah." Sans chuckled. Sans handed me a pillow and he grabbed one for himself. We then chased after Papyrus.

"Paps! Calm down!" Sans exclaimed. "NO! I will NOT calm down!" Papyrus yelled back as he continued to chase Undyne around with a pillow. "What do we do?" I asked. "Uhh... let's just wait until he actually catches her. My legs are getting sore from all this running." Sans chuckled. In a few minutes, Papyrus had actually caught up to her... and tackled her, hitting her repeatedly with the pillow.

"Paps! Stop!" Undyne laughed. "Never!" Papyrus exclaimed, clearly trying to hold in his laughter. I hit Papyrus in the back with a pillow. "Papyruuusss!" I groaned. "Whaaat?" Papyrus groaned back, probably mocking me.

"Stop hitting Undyyynneee." I laughed. "Neverrrr." Papyrus replied. For once in his life, he actually sounded tired. Like, usually he sounds pretty energized and hyper, but now, well, he sounds like he's super fatigued. Sans started hitting Papyrus with a pillow too.

"Paps! C'mon, buddy. It's time to stop." Sans chuckled. All of the sudden, a blue aura surrounded Sans' hand and the pillow. The pillow flew out of Papyrus' hand and back onto the couch.

"Aw!" Papyrus whined. Undyne looked into the kitchen, her eyes widening. "THE SPAGHETTI!" She screamed as she ran into the kitchen. She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and poured it onto the pot of spaghetti as she turned off the stove.

"DID ANY OF YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT THERE WAS A FIRE?!" Undyne questioned. "Yes, Undyne. We totally just saw a fire and decided 'meh, might as well leave it alone!'" Sans exclaimed sarcatically. I laughed at that comment. "Well, looks like I just saved your lives. You're welcome." Undyne replied slyly as she sat on the couch and turned on the T.V.

Currently, Mettaton was cooking with a celebrity assistant.

"And that, darlings, is how you make a delicious grilled cheese sandwich! Until next time, darlings, au revoir!" Mettaton exclaimed. "What does 'au revoir' even mean?" Undyne criticized. "It basically means 'good-bye' in French." I replied. "Oh. Well that explains a lot." Undyne chuckled.

There was a short commercial break, until MTT's show came back on, except he was wearing a pantsuit and he was sitting at a desk with a couple of papers in his hands, glancing down at them every now and then. He was doing his dumb news show.

"Our next story: are Toriel and Asgore going to get back together?! More about this story after the break." Mettaton exclaimed dramatically. "I swear, that guy does nothing but dish out gossip." Sans stated, shaking his head. "W-well, y-yes, but I think he is still a g-great person!" Papyrus defended. A bright shade of red dusted across Papyrus' cheekbones.

"Mmm-hmm. You're just saying that because you love him." I teased. Papyrus' face turned red. "I-I DO NOT LOVE METTATON! I SWEAR!" Papyrus yelled. "Uh-huh, keep tellin' yourself that, weirdo." Sans said as he raised an eyebrow.

---