| Chapter Twenty |

"All of the sudden, I heard Sans starting to come into the room."

---

Crap! I have to pretend like I wasn't listening in on his conversation! I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and acted like I was texting.

"Hey, (Y/N). Papyrus said he's gonna pick me up soon. Uh... what are you doing?" Sans said. "I-I'm just texting!" I replied. "But, your phone isn't even turned on...?" Sans stated. "Shit. You caught me." I sighed. "Okay, now you have to confess. What did you do?" Sans replied.

"I was listening to your conversation." I said. "Really?" Sans asked. "...Yeah." I stated. "I didn't think you'd be able to hear it from here." Sans shrugged. "Wait, you're not mad?" I questioned. "Of course not." he said.

I kind of expected him to be mad... oh well. Sans always seemed to be the chill type. There was an awkward silence for about a minute. There's something I just have to ask him.

"So, uh... Sans?" I started. "Yeah?" Sans replied. "This is a weird question, but, uh... what are we? L-Like are we just friends, or...?" I questioned. "Well, geez. That was sudden," Sans said. "I think we're just friends."

"Oh, alright. I was just wondering." I sighed. There was another minute of awkward silence until the doorbell rang. "That must be Papyrus." Sans stated as we both started to walk out of the room.

Apparently, Papyrus and my mom get along quite well. They both seemed to be discussing something. Sans and I decided to spy on them.

"So, I was just wondering if you know about how my daughter feels towards Sans?"

"Oh, yes! Nyehehe! They are my 'OTP'!"

"What's an 'OTP'?"

This question made Sans and I facepalm.

"It stands for 'one true pairing'! For example, if there are two people that you wish could be in a relationship, they would be your 'OTP'!"

"Oh, well that makes sense! Haha, then I guess they're my 'OTP'!"

"Nyehehe!"

Sans and I both looked at each other with looks that basically said "okay, this is going too far".

"Um... mom?" I questioned. "Oh, hi, sweetheart! I was just talking to your friend's brother!" my mom replied. "Yeah... we heard." I stated. "Nyehehe! How long were you listening?" Papyrus asked. "Uh, we heard everything." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, haha! We just think that you two would be a great couple!" mom exclaimed. I blushed a little bit. "Mom! Why do you always want to be so involved with my love life?" I exclaimed. Mom and Papyrus only laughed in reply.

"Yeeaah, I should probably go now, (Y/N)." Sans said. Great! Now he probably thinks I'm a total weirdo! "Uh, okay! I'll see ya tomorrow! Bye!" I smiled. Sans smiled back at me and left with Papyrus.

"Ugh, mom!" I exclaimed. "What?" she chuckled. "Why do you have to be such a fangirl?!" I asked.

---