| Chapter Forty-Eight |

"I do, and I hate it." I chuckled.

---

We left IHOP after we finished our food and payed for it. We got in the car, and all of the sudden, Sans sighed.

"Are you alright, babe?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I just realized something horrible." Sans replied. "Oh, really? What is it?" I questioned. "We could've teleported this whole time, but I took Paps' car like a fucking idiot." Sans chuckled. "Pfft, you're stupid." I laughed.

"I know." Sans said, looking down and pretending to be upset. "Whatever, it's no biggie. I'm just not a great driver." Sans shrugged.

Anyways, we drove back to Sans' house and went into his bedroom.

"So, uh, did you bring any extra clothes with you?" Sans asked. I checked my backpack to check if I brought any pajamas. "Well, I brought extra clothes, but I didn't bring any pajamas." I replied. "Oh, and I'm the stupid one?" Sans teased. "Pfft, shut up." I laughed.

"Haha, no worries, though. You can wear my clothes as pajamas." Sans stated. "Oh, how romantic." I said in a sarcastic, monotonous voice. Sans chuckled as he grabbed a white shirt and a pair of black basketball shorts out of his closet. "Jeez, how many pairs of the same clothes do you have?" I laughed. "A lot." Sans stated.

Sans handed me the clothes and I went into the bathroom to get changed. After I changed, I walked into Sans' room, only to see that Sans was already asleep. Damn, this guy really loves his sleep. Hmm... what do I do? Do I sleep on the couch? Do I cuddle with Sans?

I sighed and decided to sleep with Sans. I quietly got into bed, careful not to wake him. I layed down, and Sans wrapped his arms around me tightly. Welp, looks like I'm not leaving any time soon.

---