| Chapter Forty-One |

"Let's just go home."

---

Instead of teleporting me home, Sans walked me home, so that he could have more time to explain the mustard thing from earlier.

"So, I know somebody... from a completely different universe, that drinks mustard." Sans explained. "How do you know someone from another universe?" I asked. "Well, uh... geez, this is gonna be one long explanation..." Sans muttered. "So, you know that kid named Frisk, right?" Sans asked. "Yeah." I stated.

"Frisk has the power to reset this whole timeline. Like a videogame." Sans explained. "What?! Really?" I asked. "Yeah. And I'm one of the only people that can actually remember when they reset and what happened in the last timeline." Sans sighed. "I usually write them down in a notebook, and somehow, the writing remains the same even though Frisk reset everything." Sans explained.

"Okay? And what does that have to do with being able to see people from different universes?" I questioned. "Well, I'm not able to go to other universes on my own. There's someone just like me, except his name is Ink. He created the universe." Sans stated. "Woah, woah woah... what?" I gasped.

"Yup. I know the person who created the whole universe ― the whole timeline." Sans chuckled. "Is your mind blown yet?" Sans smirked. "Um, hell yeah it is!" I exclaimed. "Anyways, Ink is the one who can come into this universe from a portal, and he can take anyone to another universe." Sans explained.

"Wait, so is there another me?" I asked. "Yup, and she's just as hot as you too." Sans winked. "Oh my god, Sans!" I blushed. "Kidding, kidding. Well, I'm not kidding about the part about you being hot... because you're fucking beautiful." Sans chuckled. I looked away in annoyance.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." Sans smiled. "Yeah, whatever... just tell me more about this whole timeline thing." I laughed. "Alright, alright. So, there's Ink, who can create universes and timelines... and then... there's Error." Sans said. "What does Error do?" I asked curiously. "...He destroys timelines." Sans stated.

I was completely shocked to hear this. Does this mean that my life could end at any given moment?

"He only tries to destroy timelines like Underswap." Sans explained. "Underswap? What's that?" I asked. "Well, it's exactly what you think it is. Everyone is the exact opposite of who they are. Like, the swapped version of me still looks like me, but has the personality of Papyrus." Sans explained. I thought about that for a moment and smiled. "Aw! That would be so adorable!" I exclaimed.

"Heh, yup. I'm not gonna lie, the kid's pretty freaking cute." Sans laughed. "We usually just call him 'Blueberry'."

---